2!

2nd period, math, my favorite class! Obviously sarcastic, never hated something more.

I walked in and saw no one I knew, well knew so far. Everyone sat down in their seats and the teacher noticed me standing at the door.

"Hi miss, are you Mila Morales?" he asked

"Um, ye-yeah" I replied, nervous once again, but because everyone was looking at me now, except for some guy in the back who had his head down, I think he's looking for something in his backpack. Everyone was still looking at us until everyone looked at the guy with his head down, except he almost fell out of his chair, which made everyone laugh, I smiled. He's kinda cute. Oh no.

"Chase? Is everything alright?" the teacher asked, chase, the boy who almost fell from his chair

"Oh, y-yeah" he replied

Chase's p.o.v

2nd period started which was math, honestly I don't know why we have to take that class, I fall asleep a lot anyways.

Everyone was sitting and taking out their binders and stuff

I sat in my usual spot and started looking for a pencil. I started hearing mr. turner talking, he was saying stuff about, what I'm guessing is a new student. I looked up and literally almost fell out of my chair when I saw her. She's gorgeous. She smiled at me almost falling. Oh no.

"Chase? Is everything alright?" mr. turner asked

"Oh, y-yeah" I replied, nervous because she was looking at me and because I'm not social which is why I sit in the back by myself.

"Alright then, miss morales, you're going to be sitting next to chase hudson, you saw him right? The guy who almost fell?" he asked her

shit.

she smiled, "Yeah I did."

She started walking towards me and I started freaking out but trying to stay calm. It's cool, she seems cool. She's so beautiful.

Mila's p.o.v

I started walking towards my seat with my head slightly down. Once I sat down I started looking for a pencil. Shit, I don't have one, how can I be so stupid?

"Shit" I mumbled

Chase looked at me

"Uh, h-hi, do you maybe, uh, have and extra pencil?" I whispered to him

"What?- Oh! Yeah, uh" he started looking through his backpack

"Here" he said handing me a pencil

"Thank you" I smiled at him

He smiled back. He's so pretty.

Our teacher finished his lesson and handed out a worksheet for us to do. He let us use our phones and talk with friends. I don't have any here so I put my earphones on and started listening to "loving is easy" by Rex Orange County, yes again, I love that song so much!

loving is easy, you had me fucked up

it used to be so hard, to see

yeah, loving is easy, when everything's perfect

please don't change a single little thing for me

"You like that song?" I heard chase say

"Huh?"

"You like that song?" He repeated

"Oh, yeah. Well I mean I love it, it's my favorite song!" I replied

"Really?! I love that song too!" He said, smiling down at me, he's really tall. That's attractive.

"Really? I've never met a boy who likes the same music as me" I said

"Well I've never met another person who likes the same music as us" he replied

"What do you mean, "us"?" I asked

"Me, Priscilla, Alessandro, Loren her boyfriend, Ian" he said

"Oh! I met them!" I smiled

"The invited me for lunch earlier today"

"Oh, cool" he smiled back.

The rest of class I shared the other half of my earphones with him, so he could listen to my music. We both like the same songs! Well, most of them, he doesn't really listen to the 80s or 90s music I listen to, but he said he likes it a little which is cool.

He smiled at me. Gosh, he's so cute.

Chase's p.o.v

We both like the same music, I mean I have friends that listen to the same music as me too, but I feel different with her, y'know?

I smiled at her because she was bopping her head, she smiled back. Gosh, she's so cute.