A New Chapter to Life

Byeongkwan was excited. He was getting a new year party with his friends. His parents thought it was a good idea to invite Byeongkwan's friends' families to get to know the families. Plus Byeongkwan was going to be able to see Sehyoon again. The older male was invited to the new year party that was tonight. The young man was excited to see him again.

Speaking of the older, his family was first to arrive. His parents and Eunsuh went to hang out with Byeongkwan's parents as Sehyoon went to Byeongkwan's room where he was. When Sehyoon walked through the door of his room, Byeongkwan could feel a smile form on his face. He must have falled deep into Sehyoon's trap.

Sehyoon moved around the room easily making his destination Byeongkwan's bed. The younger watched Sehyoon's movements with the smile never fading from his face. Byeongkwan knew he was dealing with his crush alone while his family and Sehyoon's family were in the front room partying.

"Is everything alright, Byeongkwan?" Sehyoon asked the younger man. Byeongkwan let his eyes land on the other man's face.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," Byeongkwan answered. Byeongkwan then noticed he was staring at Sehyoon. He blinked a few times then went back to staring.

"Byeongkwan?" Sehyoon questioned. The younger looked him in the eyes yet again.

"Yes hyung?" Byeongkwan asked. The younger was confused.

"Stop staring, your gay is showing," Sehyoon laughed. This made the younger laugh. Byeongkwan felt heat rise into his cheeks. He was embarrased by himself staring at Sehyoon.

Byeongkwan looked away from the older man. He didn't want the other to see him blushing. It could ruin their friendship if Sehyoon found out the Byeongkwan had a crush on him. But then if he knew, it could turn towards the good and give Byeongkwan the happiest day of his life. The younger was just scared on which way it would go. Sehyoon knew the younger was gay. That didn't surprise thebolder man.

"Byeongkwan?" Byeongkwan heard his name which broke him away from his thoughts. He looked in Sehyoon's direction not exactly looking him in the eyes. The older man was looking at him with something in his eyes. Byeongkwan couldn't tell what it was. "Why were you blushing?"

"N-nothing im-important," Byeongkwan stuttered.

"Kwannie stuttering too. You are too cute to handle," Sehyoon told him. Byeongkwan knew he was blushing even more then before. "You are lucky I have something to tell you before the others get here or else I'd make you blush more."

"You have something to tell me?" Byeongkwan asked the elder. This built curiousity inside the younger man. What was it Sehyoon had to say?

"I do have something to tell you," he told Byeongkwan. The younger man's heart began to race in his chest. Was he going to hear what he has been hoping for?

"What is it?" Byeongkwan asked the older. To say Byeongkwan was curious was an understatement. He was entirely impatient to know what Sehyoon had to say. He watched as the older man put a smile on his face as if he was in a drwam. Sehyoon's smile always gave Byeongkwan those special butterflies.

"You will know at midnight. I've prepared something special. But for now lets worry about them," Sehyoon pointed towards the door where Junhee, Donghun and Yuchan stood. Byeongkwan could feel heat rise in his cheeks.

"What did we miss?" Donghun asked. Byeongkwan watched as Sehyoon stood up, ruffled his blonde hair and walked to their friends. Byeongkwan was beat red when all the stuff the friends had brought in. The five boys then sat around playing video games. Junhee wasnt one for playing games but he came because byeongkwan knew he wanted to be close to Donghun. It was obvious how junhee loved Donghun. What wasnt obvious was that Donghun kept getting closer to Junhee. Byeongkwan knew the two had crushes on each other.

Midnight was getting closer for the five friends rapidly. They were allowed a sleep over so they were all ready to get the party started. The boys were called downstairs to join the family outside for fireworks. What Byeongkwan didn't know was that they were helping Sehyoon. It was kept secret by his parents. When the boys got outside with their families, Byeongkwan saw sehyoon with a small box. This made the boy curious. He looked towards his father who nodded towards Sehyoon

Sehyoon walked towards Byeongkwan. Time seemed to slow down as if it was almost completely stopped. Beongkwan's heart raced in his chest like a fast car. He really hoped the closer Sehyoon got with the box, that he couldn't hear Byeongkwan's rapidly beating heart. Soon enough, the older man was standing in front of Byeongkwan.

"Take it," Sehyoon had told him. He handed the box to Byeongkwan with a smile on his face. Byeongkwan took the box and opened it. The contents was a very dirty looking donut and a letter. He didn't dare want to think of the donut. But he unfolded the note.

"Look up Byeongkwan," he read silently to himself. Thats when he heard foreworks go off. The young man looked up and read the words that were imprinted into the sky to himself. "Will you be my boyfriend, Byeongkwan?" Was what was in the sky.

It took a few moments for the words to click into place. Byeongkwan was slow on realizing things. Sehyoon had just basically asked him to be his boyfriend in front of everybody. The young man felt heat rise into his cheeks. Sehyoon felt the same way he did. This surprised the young man. He looked towards his crush. Sehyoon was smiling with hope in his eyes. Byeongkwan didn't trust his voice in that moment, he should his head. Answering the question he always waited for.

Donghun took the donut box away from Byeongkwan so he could hug Sehyoon. Byeongkwan jumped into Sehyoon's arms making the olderboy have to hold him. Sehyoon was used to this by now with how much he always held Byeongkwan. The two were meant for each other, thats what Byeongkwan always thought. He just didn't know that he was loved as much as he loved him. Sehyoon moved closer till their lips were touching. The kiss was short and sweet.

The night passed by quickly. The five boys were playing games having the best slumber party Byeongkwan had ever been allowed to have. He got himself a pretty awesome boyfriend. Their friends didnt even dare stay in the same room with the love birds. Byeongkwan was greatful because he didnt want to Share Sehyoon. Even knowing the boy always slept shirtless. Byeongkwan was happy to start off the new year with something new. That something, was none other then Kim Sehyoon.