Ascension

Lukas Calavera II; also known in the streets of Los Angeles as El Cuchillo, San Calavera, and most recently- Equis. The red X

5'10 with an unique pale olive hue to his complexion and remarkably dark indigo looking hair he has either wild or neatly slicked with grease and clean cut faded to a taper at the sides. Lukas was one of those fortunate dark colored guys with chiseled features and grey eyes.

With full foriegn features and tattooes of various inscriptions and tetragrams all over his body; the most prominent being a depiction of the angels war over heaven portrayed on his back with michael standing triumphant over the dragon as its centerpiece. All of which is recently scrawled over with a fresh thick askew red x over the masterpiece.

He usually carries a white ivory beaded rosary with platinum links (to remind him of his past). Carries a blue bandana (again past). Dressed typically in casual designer urban clothing and always carries his collection of knives. Known sometimes to ditch the intense hipster edge for a suit, but as per his usual the guy is dressed to impress even in his sleepwear. Subtlety down to his stolen jewelry.

Calavera practically bleeds ego at the ripe age of 24 years. Having gone literally through hell and back just to do his own thing and indulge his exquisite tastes. That point where adolescence is finally over with and you take those solid strides into true adulthood with every passing day.

In his dossier; if by chance one were to inquire about him, you would find interesting known former connections and ties to the Vatican, mexican mafia, sacred order of saint Dumas, Knights templar, Italian mafia. And former deathrow inmate, and sleeper agent of the pax dei celestial choir of the eagle of the holy host.

Many metas find their alterations derived from celestial or unearthly means but calveras alteration comes from heavenly divine mistake.

<can skip exposition>

Once a time the great hero's of the living modern nations where called upon by the army of heaven to interviene and delay the end of times. The role was miniscule in the grand scheme of things but an angel named zauriel had now affiliations and bonds with the league of hero's and newgods.

[A nephilim is a term to describe the angelic decendant begotten between the coupling between a divine entity and a mortal human being. A nephilim decendant can be refered to as an anakim or elioud. Alot of eliouds tend to exist unbeknownst to mankind and are those of whom that have naturally higher qualities or seem blessed. Ie- talented musicians with angelic voice. Models. Proffesional athletes, 'heroes and great men of reknown' to be put in biblical terms. The most elite of minds, those with natural gifts unknowingly can credit it to hereditary advantage of divine blood.

Amongst the heavens lay a complex hierarchy that has existed and transcended even before the primordial forces of reality where even borne. But in the intricacy of supreme higher foundation of the precedence of the universe above the earths firmament lay a neatly niche subdivision amongst the armies. Each preordained into four seperate hosts with their own celestial attribute. The Bull(strength), ape(cleverness and wisdom), lion (ferocity) and eagle(swift).

Bloodline of Lukas Calveras II: Azrael

Handpicked and bred and raised within the holy city, Brother Lukas' bloodline was carefully watched and selected for generations. The Celestial being known as Zauriel, a full fledged seraph Angel and The lead aspect in the pax dei Host of the eagle cherubim. Zauriel chose to exile himself after the war from heaven for reasons unknown after Lucifers rebellion. Perhaps the bloodshed which ensued when 1/3 of angel rose hand against the other 2/3 of angels was too horrific for even some of the most eldest divine beings in creation.