Guns n Roses

Jason looks over calaveras shoulder swiftly catching a glimpse of the blurred photo. Rose. She goes by Ravager nowadays, Rose hardly exists anymore. As Calavera fawns over the silver haired Asian mystique in her fathers colors armored and blade dripping blood; jason pulls up his hood and slides his helmet on. "C'mon then outlaws lets ride." Jason Todd hasn't frequented many encounters with Rose Wilson since they dated during his stint as rebellious robin in the old titans. That was before his death, before the shadows, before allcast. Before the outlaws, And before the red hood. He couldn't wait to see her and Take her down. He used to beg her to spar with him as teens. Its been nearly a decade now. Last they spoke he broke up with her for being her fathers daughter and was too caught up in his own rage to consider her pain. Its been about 10 years. Save for the coincidental squirmishes and hookups here and there. But they both lived on a heightened mania of adrenaline and octane. The moment over and gone before they even realized it occured.

Without a doubt equis is on point about the reward money as well. He is even suiting up and helping arsenal fix the straps on his many holsters. Chuckling Todd steps out into the california sun sending a message to Scarlet; his personal assistant to pinpoint ravagers last known whereabouts through a message burn app called snapchat. A russian accent responds back with a county and state of reno Nevada and he pauses as kori runs into his back. She glares at him hands on her hips through the thick red lenses of jasons helm "bring your ship starfire so we can make this a quick trip, also i wouldn't be surprised if ravager has a getaway chopper stowed to get away with her hostage. Starfire flicks his helm and nods pressing a button on her bracelet honing it with her tameranian war vessel parked on an island beach in cancun. "It'll be here momentarily, this... rose wilson. She is the slim woman with the eyepatch and sword yes?"

Jason nods and moves a strand of her bright hair from her nose gently "is she not the daughter of deathstroke the terminator? Even nightwi-" jason scoffs and lifts his high caliber machine pistol to his shoulder pointing the barrell to the sky casually. "Grayson fights fair. Outlaws dont have to." He shows her a bullet that was frayed and spiraled with a strange stud at its point. "These will tear and shred and mushroom exploding on impacr making her regeneration factor work triple. To top it off they are filled with mercury to poisen her blood and slow her down make the wounds hard to stop bleeding. They are for deathstroke. Ive been ready for him but from what i remember rose and slade are not getting along. Slade is in the shadows and rose was not allowed for her past betrayals to both sides. Shes a good girl at heart i think. Deep down. But the politicians daughter has nothing to do with all this so if we score we score and its a win win.

Ex and arsenal exit the villa with armfuls of personal effects and holding hoagie sandwiches in their mouths as starfires tameranian cruiser blows its strangely cool air having made its destination. It leaned lower gracefully the sleek chrome reflecting the sun as its port fell to admit the outlaws inside of it. As they entered lucas slides the visor of his cowl up and hiccupped sitting defiantly in the copilot seat. Todd walked up to him and glared as kori took perch and asked for coordinates. Todd shakes his head and Lukas sucks his teeth challengingly at his leader. Always the rebel. Even to a pack of outlaws.

Roy watched the tension continue and raised a brow. Thing about Todd was he put ego over team chemistry. Lukas was new to the hero crap and just flipped from being a notorious gangmember and some sort of crazy catholic bloodline weapon or whatever. Roy Harper cleared his throat and slipped a long joint from his red boot and whistled. "Yo vato loko. Come hit this shit, you dont mind star right?" Star didn't resoond just looked at the two hotheaded young men with her blank emerald orbs and asked again flatly starting to get bored. Lukas stood up quickly briskly looking up into hoods face and adjusting Jasons domino smiling his wild smile his gray eyes twinkling madly. The wild pale eyes gave Jason joker flashbacks and it was all to not send his knee flying into his smiling mug. "This is why i like you. Jaybird. Never back down, hold the reigns tight" he smoothed the shoulders on jasons leather jacket and got out the way sliding a hand in his pocket. "Grow a funnybone Helmethead, smiles go a long way. No need to be so serious." did a poor imitation of a joker laugh and tossed his head back reaching for red arrows joint. Todd sighed and sat now feeling a bit embarrassed about treating the new guy so brisk over riding shotgun. Him and roy never really clashed but the toxicity alphamale was always surfacing over exes jailbird habits. "I fucking hate clowns. You have a point i need to lighten up, me and Rose have a checkered history and i admit. Kinda nervous to see her." Punching in the location from his intel the craft beguns to hover and recede its prongs and knife its way through the clouds. "Pass the jay..." Lukas and Roy make eye contact roy flipping up the goggles on his domino and raising a brow. Lukas hoots and gets up from his seat with the smoking joint and makes his way back his knees hitting every device on the way with the turbulence as the speed picked up. "Where to robby poo?"

"Ontario canada. Facial recognition software on wallers database picked up on one of roses handlers and drivers out there a 30 minutes ago. Hopefully we get there before another team. Heck, before the military moves in. Last thing i need on the news is this hood is more tank blowing and kidnapping a kidnapped governers daughter. Lpp