Anointed

The officers marched down the rows of wired fences and walls with Equis in tow bound and shackled with gravity cuffs and meta-nutralizer ions embeded and specially designed to contain the specs of a wayward Anakim. A bored and tired warden with bags under his eyes plainclothes and a swelling bank account tiredly reads off Calaveras repsheet and muttering his discription and psychological profile with lackluster interest

"Lets see, Lukas Hezekiah Calavera II,
abilities: enhanced genome anomalies physically and mentally (but to no extreme), quick learner with expanded intellegence quotient, fortunately high luck, potential for celestial radiation, known to navigate a stolen waynetech suit, naturally superior hand eye coordination, high threshhold for pain, natural 'spiritual' healer, basic occult knowledge, spiritist, yada yada

Weapons: favorite are throwing knives, shurikens, machetes, sticky bombs, armored bodysuit, his" stifles laugh "xcycle, suspected to have active connections in both the standard underworld and gangs, street brawling fighting style he picked up from time in prison and growing up in bad neighborhoods. Advanced martial arts training from Jason Todd and Roy Harper aka the 'red hood' and 'arsenal' (respectively), minor military combat conditioning from his upbringing with the templar and the vatican (former executor/inquisitors apprentance) lousy punk,

Hobbies/habits: stealing, violence, smoking cigarettes, social media, drawing sketches of his morbid dark fantasies and elegant prophecies, praying, reading the bible (naturally drawn to it), dancing, showing off, philandering, sadism, hedonism, e...

Hobbies/habits: stealing, violence, smoking cigarettes, social media, drawing sketches of his morbid dark fantasies and elegant prophecies, praying, reading the bible (naturally drawn to it), dancing, showing off, philandering, sadism, hedonism, eating out ( heard that out of the outlaws he is the best cook), fashioning blades (a collecter) mmorpgs, light drinker, buying and selling pilfered goodies on the darkweb, welding stuff tinkering and tweaking customizing engineered creations, sharpening knives, grooming himself and lounging around, Enjoys manga and comics.

Well fiend; I as warden of this facility am inclined and within my full right to give you a compassionate release and reduce your sentence on the grounds that you are terminally ill of every disease in the book according to your lab results. Now, get the fuck outta my sight."

It seems fate smiled upon Lukas as he stepped out of the penitentiary once more blessed through a legal loophole greatly influenced by a hired hacker and well placed funds. Smugly stretching and sparking a smoke a smitten guard had gave him along with her address and wedding band after freeing him from his bonds. looking upon the free world with his greedy silver eyes as the sun washed over his olive skin Equis smirked strolling out of the gate toward the fractured team of misfit former sidekicks and the renegade alien princess decked out in their regalia and posted on a luxury sportscar. Hood wiped his gun nonchalantly observing the guard towers as Roy solomnly glared shaking his head at Lukas as Koriandrr preened and posed sensually just barely feigning disinterest. Kori bit her plump purple lip with her halflidded glowing green eyes and yawned stretching on the cars hood like a feline basking in the sunset. "Hurry up X if you please. We have been waiting on the processing for about 8 hours." Calavera strolls up with his sunken eyes smiling manically feasting his eyes on the sumptuous figure of the heroine "starfire" in her scantily clad tameranian outfit feasting his eyes on her plump cleavage and flinging his smoke far. Sliding a slick hand over her searing bare toned belly he kissed her on the cheek inhaling her exotic fragrance and chuckling before challenging Roy to a playfight and snatching his rumpled cap to wear on his own head turned backwards. "Keep looking at me like that ima shove that whole quiver up your rear end slimjim. Lemme guess Jason hid the stash today on you again? No worries..." Plucking a gram of potent cocaine from his sock and shaking it "that puro puro. Itll hold u down till we get to the flat i promise you." Roys eyes widened beneath his domino mask and he grinned for a moment but then glanced at Jason who shook hisnhead in disapproval and shrugged sucking his teeth beneath his helm before releasing the pressurized latches and its visor retracts from his face.