Chapter 2

"What you wearing?" I shouted from my room.

"This! and nude bootie heels" Lily said, she was holding a cute minty dress

"Wow Lils that's adorable! Did you get it in Molly and Paiges?" I asked looking in my wardrobe.

"mmhm, well I'm going to do my face" 

"Ok babe!"

I settled on a cream capped sleeved bodycon dress with colbalt bkue heels.

I was already wearing my hair curly so I just left it and re touched my eyeliner.

I grabbed a teal clutch and went down stairs.

"Come on lils!" I shouted, she came out of her room and looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Wow honeybun!" She exclaimed.

"Wow me?! WOW YOU!, your definitely out to impress aren't you" I said

"Impress who?" she questioned looking at the floor.

I heard a knock on the door, it was Niall.

"Hey baby!" I said kiss his cheek,

"Wow babe you look stunning"

"Thanks!" I said, doing a little twirl.

"And you look pretty hot to baby!" 

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt and little dicky bow with white supras.

He looked at the floor and blushed, I grabbed his hand and kiss his neck a couple of times.

"Come on Lil!" I shouted, I walked out the door holding Niall's hand, we got into the car,

"Knockout!" the boys said in unison as me and Lily got in the car.

Lily sat next to Liam and Liam told her how gorgeous she looked, she giggled and blushed a little.

When we got to the restaurant a waiter took us to our table, it was nice, a little semi-circle booth and a big table.

We all sat down it went Niall, me, Zayn, Lilly, Liam, Harry, Louis.

We ordered at and left.

"Coming in?" I asked Niall as we pulled up outside.

"Yeah sure" he replied following me and Lily out of the car.

"Night lils" we both called after her.

I went and sat on the kitchen counter, Niall stood infront of me kissing me softly, I put my legs round his hips pulling him closer to me.

the kiss got deep and passionate and I felt his hard-on digging into my inner thigh, I pulled away.

"Niall I would ask if you wanted to go to bed but after that I don't want you thinking I want sex and getting your hopes up" I sighed,

"I know your not ready yet babe, when your ready yeah" he smiled and helped me off the counter.

We got into the bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed,

"Niall, upzip me" I said

"Thanks" I said under my breath.

I stepped out of the dress and stood in my navy bra and thong, I pulled one of Niall's shirts out the drawer and pulled it on, I turned around and Niall was undressed under the covers.

I flicked the light of and joined him,

he was led on his back and I laid down next to him on my side and hooked one of my legs over his knee, I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Niall?" 

"Yes beautiful?"

"Does me not having sex with you bother you? Like cause you've had sex before?"

"No of course not, your only 17 and your not ready!"

"You know its not cause I don't trust you, I trust you with my life"

"Well what is it?"

"I'm scared of the pain and you've never seen me down there before ya'no, its embarrassing"

"I've touched you there?"

"Yeah but you've haven't seen me!"

"Ok beautiful! When your ready!"

"Ok love you night"

"Love you night baby"

Lily's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=57351289  

Maddie's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=57351615 

Niall's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57352046