Chapter 10

-Louis' POV After giving the girls one of the most exciting/weird/fun welcomes ever, we sat down to start watching the first movie Paranormal Activity, I was sat next to Molly she is really beautiful! Why hadn't I noticed this before. Like stunningly breathtakingly beautiful. Don't fall for her Lou, don't fall for her, I repeat don't fall for her.

Woops might be a bit to late. When the scene of the woman being dragged down the stairs by the demon/ghost she jumped back and buried her head in my chest, her hair smelt good, her body smelt good, her clothes smelt good. I have well and truly fallen for her, which is odd as the other day I looked at her as family, god I'm confusing myself. Finally, it finished, about 7 jumps into my arms, an hour long hand hold, 1 arm wrapped around one shoulder, and a forehead kiss.

-Niall's POV

''Can we order food now?'' I asked over my growling stomach

''Yep, lemme get the menu's''

Harry replied jumping up and running to the kitchen Maddie was sat on my lap snuggled right into me, I felt closer to her than I had ever felt before, like suddenly she became more comfortable with me which was strange as I thought we was as close as possible

'I love you so much'' I whispered into her neck nibbling her ear softly, I watched her reaction, she bit her lip in an attempt not to moan in front 7 of her friends which made me smile.

''I love you to'' she replied smiling at me and kissing my cheek

And I do, I really love this girl, I would swallow acid to see her smile, I would walk over hot coals for her kiss and without a doubt, I would die for her.

''What do you want to eat then?'' Harry asked

''Korma and rice with plain naan'' Lily shouted

''Got it'' Harry replied writing it down on his notepad

''Sambar, rice, keema naan, onion bhaji, chicken nagpuri and chips'' I announced

''Yep'' Harry said writing that down ''What do you want babe?'' I asked Maddie '

'Small vegetable curry and plain naan please'' she said smiling sweetly Everybody ordered and chatted while it came.

-Maddie's POV

''Niall babe'' I said into his ear

''Yeah?'' he mumbled into my neck

''Will you erm'' I said going 50 shades of scarlet

''Will I what?'' he whispered

''Finger me?'' I whispered ''-You don't have to if you don't want to! I was just wondering because I would like it if you did but you don't have to'' I mumbled into his neck, he smelt gorgeous, like Hollister cologne, fresh washing and Head and Shoulders shampoo. My absolute favourite.

''I would be honored that you would let me, beautiful'' He replied kissing my neck lightly which sent tinges down my spine and butterflies in my tummy.

A/N picture of Paige on the right!