Chapter 35

-Niall's POV.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Paige screamed storming into the bedroom and turning the light on.

"Nothing!" I shouted, rubbing my eyes to prevent the light burning my eyes.

"DON'T BULLSHIT ME YOU PRICK!" she screamed throwing various objects like hair brushes and flip-flops at me, she's got good aim I must admit.

"She asked ok!" I moaned, lying back down in bed.

"HARRY'S RIGHT YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" she hollered.

"You what?" I whispered sitting bolt upright.

"Harry thinks you treat her like shit, and right now your proving him right" she spoke calmly.

That's it, Curly's gunna get it.

"HARRY!" I screamed running down the hallway and barging down his locked bedroom door, revealing Harry on top of some girl, wait, not just any girl. Molly.

"What the fuck are you doing" Louis whispered to Harry, obviously being attracted by the screaming and has come to see what's going on.

"Boo its not what it looks like" Harry stammered climbing off of Molly.

"No Harry it's exactly what it looks like" he told him walking away from the door and down the stairs where I'm guessing Maddie is.

"Get dressed you tosser" I sighed following everyone else downstairs.

And there she sat, the most beautiful person in the world, the mother to my unborn child, in hysterical tears, huddled in the corner of the sofa with a hysterical Louis.

I sat in front of them, looking at their shaking bodies, overwhelmed with pain and sadness, and I was completely the cause of one of these.

"Maddie" I whispered placing my hand on her ankle, her body tensed under my touch.

"Don't touch me" she mumbled, pushing my hand off her.

"Maddie please"

"Please what!" she shouted, resurfacing from the crook in her arm, her face red, puffy and tear stained, she still looked beautiful.

"Forgive me" I whispered.

"Tell me every last nitty gritty detail" she demanded sitting up straight and taking Louis' hand, who had now stopped crying.

"Ok, we went to this club and she was all like oh my god your Niall! Your so hot, and wouldn't leave me alone, and then she got me really really super drunk and came on to me, we were snorting and I hand my hand up her dress she had these amazing massive boobs.

So we went back to the hotel and she went down on me, then I went down on her and she went down on me again, then we had sex 6 times" I admitted.

"Ok" she breathed, her face completely emotionless, wow I forgot everyone bar Harry and Molly were down here.

"Did you not think about me or how this might affect our relationship? Or were you to busy with her massive tits!" she screamed crossing her arms over her chest protectively.

"I was drunk" I whispered.

"Was she good? Experienced? Just how you like them?" she shouted at me.

"Maddie I'm not answering that" I told her.

"I said tell me every detail" she demanded.

"Yes, she was good" I mumbled.

"Ok, fuck you" she cried, getting up and kissing my cheek before slapping me in the same location as her kiss before storming upstairs.

"Come here Boo" I whispered to Louis, pulling him into a tight hug, neither Harry or Molly had shown their face yet which I was still pretty mad about. I felt Louis' arms snake around my upper back, clinging to me with his face buried into my neck.

"Boobear.." a deep,slow, familiar accent called. Harry, I loosened my grip on Louis and tip toed up the stairs, just incase Maddie was asleep.

I opened the door slowly, peering through the crack, Maddie was carefully applying make up, 30x more than she normally wears, her blonde hair straighten poker straight, strange she normally wears it curly, she was sat in a tiny party dress and something stuffed into the front of her bra, platform heels strapped to her feet and she was clutching a photo, her eyes flicking to it occasionally.

"Maddie what are you doing?" I asked, stepping into the room and closing the door behind me.

"Am I perfect now?" she asked, handing me the photo and standing up, the photo was of that whore I slept with.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, I stared at the photo, the at Maddie.

She had made herself look exactly like her, the boob thing hurt me the most.

"You were perfect anyway" I cried, unzipping the dress and letting it fall to her feet, I took her hand to let her step out of it without falling, next I pulled the socks out of the bra I'd never seen before, its one of the other girls, it's not Maddie's.

I counted the pairs of socks in my hands, she had 7 tucked into each cup.

Finally I took a face wipe and wiped away all the orange make up that coated her perfect milky skin, before handing her a bobble to put her long hair in a ponytail.

"Take the shoes off" I told her, getting her some sweat pants, a vest, sports bra and bed socks out of the wardrobe and folding the dress neatly and tucking it away.

I kept turned away as she changed, what have I done.

What have I done.

What have I done to my beautiful girlfriend.

What have I done to my beautiful girlfriend and mother of my unborn child.

What have I done to my beautiful girlfriend, mother of my unborn child and future wife.

What have I done.

"You can turn around now" she whispered, I turned slowly and looked at her, she had her hands protectively over her tummy, our baby.

"I'm so sorry Maddie, I don't expect you to forgive me because frankly I can't even forgive myself, I adore you, I love you and everything about and I can't imagine how I've made you feel, I am so proud of you, your so much stronger than you think you are, and I love you okay" I mumbled, tears flooding from my eyes.

"Please don't cry" she pleaded rushing up to me and wiping my tears.

"B-b-but I, I, can't help it" I stammered, choking on tears.

"Niall it's ok" she soothed pulling my body into hers and rocking gently and stroking my hair.

"I'm still mad though" she whispered into my hair which made me laugh a little.

"I need to go see Lou and Har" I told her pulling away from the embrace.

"Mm yeah I need to find Molly" she smiled.

"Good luck" we both shouted at in perfect unison, I smiled planting a kiss on her forehead before setting off down the hallway to find the guys.