A new world pt 1

(I don't own Pokémon or tf2)

The camera showed a hulking beast of Pokémon (in this story the red team gets turned into Pokémon just a note there are not based of existing Pokémon so ignore the title that's the best I found) the Russian giant had became a metal giant with a huge minigun in place of his hand on the left side and his other hand became a big metal hand like thing on the right the creature. He had pants like scales around his lower half and on the chest there was was what looked like a small cabinet like drawer.  The creature was heavy from red team one minute he was eating his sandvich the next he was inhaled by a teleporter.

Third person POV: heavy groans as he covered his eyes with a hand as he wakes up and looks around, weird heavy recalled being in his teams base, was this were the teleporter took him? suddenly he looked at his hand it was metal he screamed in shock he looked for a body of water and found a puddle he looked and found what he had become he screamed again in fear when he found out when suddenly he heard a certain obnoxious voice said  "ah shut up mah" he looked and found the source behind a bush and found a still sleeping scout he Didn't instantly recognize scout but the thing did sound like him.

What scout had become was a red bird like creature with long slim legs and wings with a long metal stick within the white patch of fluff on its back also the creature had a seemingly stretching beak that looked like it was stretching each time he snored from short to long.

Heavy thought of a way to wake him up when he came with the simplest method punch him he chuckled as he reared his fist as scout slowly opened his eyes when heavy though his haymaker, scout screamed as he got punched square in the face "OH GOD my beautiful face oh it's on you stupid ro-" when suddenly heavy slapped him, "scout!" Heavy said "wait heavy?" Scout said in confusion "what the?! heavy is that you?" "yes it is" scout then said "by god did we get captured and!?" heavy slapped him again "scout! Shut up no greyman no capture us but now am real metal giant  and you are teeny tiny bird" "what!" Scout said he looked and found out he was now a bird like creautre a tall on now to small but heavy is bigger and scout was still slimmer than him scout looked at them himself again then "oh god is this what pyro sees?" As scout rubbed his head "oh god what happen I'm a fricken bird and your a metal fat thing" heavy would've punched scout but scout was right what happened they remember being inhaled by a malfunctioning teleporter they decided it was probably best thing to do is find the others so they began to search for there teammates unaware that there being watched

Unknown location: proffer sycamore pov: "well we'll new Pokémon confused and appear to know each other are heading out together him I have to investigate this" sycamore proceeded to go to the area were the mercs have appeared in.

(Author note) hello I've started this I always liked this idea of the mercs being here in the Pokémon world as Pokémon interacting with the Pokémon world dealing with villains and team rocket as they now target them and ash how will are mercs deal with the idiots, the hero's and The squishy ps I want some suggestions for there Pokémon names I have one for heavy but not the other mercs start with scout as I haven't showed the others put here are there types heavy is steel and fighting scouts flying and fighting pyro is fire and fairy type medics steel and normal snipers grass and rock spy's ghost and fighting engineers steel and grass demos steel and dark (I'm not racialist but demo did get his eye stolen by a book and the poor guy lost his eye liver sorta and nearly lost his friend soilder) soilder is stone and fighting.

Heavys Pokédex intry iron titan (yeah not creative but that's the best I could do you can choose to rename him if you want) the heavy Pokémon

Iron titan is a odd Pokémon as it always puts itself at risk by protecting other Pokémon iron titan protects Pokémon that can heal at all cost but it's durability lowers the risk greatly with it weponized hand it can dish out pain constantly, iron titan is also capable of switching forms one form it is most of the time is the "stock" form because it had little down sides it's other former fires slower and takes slightly longer is the ice form it's wepon can shoot slowing bullets that can  slow the fastest Pokémon with out trouble and render there speed usless and all the victim can do is hope there's cover nearby or just accept defeat flying types are affected even more because they will fly even slower and if the Pokémon the iron titan is fighting if it leaps the bullets it shoots can throw off in the most accurate of jumps it's other form is the classic form The is form has a long gun and when it revs it completely silent so this makes this form good for ambushing and the this form also has longer range  and revs faster and does more damage at long to medium range but not as much at close, another form is the dragon form this form turns it gun red with a dragons head at the end it spends more ammo than other forms but creates a ring of fire around the creatures legs preventing melee moves from being as effective also when paired with a fire type or a Pokémon  gets lit by the fire around it's legs it lets the bullets do even more damage to the said Pokémon if it's on fire now for its least used form this turns it gold but makes it even slower than before and revs for much longer than before it does do more damage but the iron titan doesn't use it often and only use it for defense and also has different melees to use for example on melee move it uses make a Pokémon Laugh uncontrollably but only when a the healing Pokémon makes want it uses to attack do more damage or make the laugh also the laughing concurs if the victim is punched in the back or certain areas when the victim gets punched, another melee attack makes do more damage for a limited time when it does a certain about of damage or defeats another in combat there is more to it but haven't been seen yet.