New world pt 3

(I don't own tf2 or Pokémon)

Third person pov: are favorit mercenaries have yet to find the rest of there teammates as they look when they heard shouting "I'm gonna claw my way down you throat and tear out your very soul!" The current band of mercenary's ran towards the source of the sound and found a rock like creature with rock like rocket launcher killing giant centipede things they recognized the voice as soldiers as he yelled "if god had wanted you to live he would not have created me!" They rushed into the fight pretty eager to get some actual fighting of there own that when the slaughter of centipedes began.

Battle begins!: heavy charged into the fray with Sasha reved up and starting make Swiss centipede cheese as he began to create holes into body's of centipedes as they tried to attack him he laughed with joy and taunted them "CRY SOME MORE HAHAHA!" the metallic Russian bellowed as he mowed down the centipedes when suddenly a centipede try to charge him from behind he noticed and decided to do this the old fashioned way and whipped out his only fist it had the killing gloves of boxing on it and he threw a haymaker punch sense he had the gloves on his punch was slightly slower but that didn't stop him from hitting his mark the centipede stumbled the heavy grabbed its head and squeezed it head poping it in his hand he smiled manically as he turned around quickly with his 5 second crits and mowed as many down before he ran out of bullets and targets to shoot he chuckled and said "cry some more" the camera switch's to scout who's zipping through the centipede lines and useing his legs and his new aluminum bat that he had in his wing he laughed as he fractured a centipedes back with his bat and round house kicked another's head with strong legs which were now also good for more guaranteed kills scout said "I'm am the best at killing centipedes!" He shouted then got an idea (not if don't quotas thenthat means there thinking) hmm if I have my bat then Maby I have my other stuff! Scout thinks he reaches into his new patch of fluff like thing on his back and pulls out... crit-a-cola scout grinned as drank the stuff as he then felt a surge of power he pulled out his bat and found his ball and the flying guillotine he struck a centipede with his ball sending it brain to the clouds then to hell as a guillotine ends it scout with the power of crits wacked a centipede removing it head as he then drop kicks one of the tiny ball shaped ones that sometimes accompanied the bigger ones and evicarated another ones legs with a single swing  before finishing it off, for snipers side of the field he was popping heads left and right laughing to himself as he did so he pops another one he then says "god if a anteater comes here it will have a feast" he says to himself chuckling he then sees one charging his position he withdraws his huntsman and shoots the thing first in the stomach and then the head sending it tumbling He then thought him I wonder he looked and found some little yellow balls growing on his side he plucked them off then smiled maliciously he then shouted those hated and feared words "JARATE!" The other mercs except pyro covered there head just Incase then it hit the centipedes covering a majority of them in goldenrain disgusting them the mercs then and sniper then quickly killed even more of them while pyro used its ribbons that was glowing bright red this thing was popular among its friends to the blue mercs and wet robots a nightmare inducing thing for pyro was seeing its flying unicorn friend getting overwelmed with friends so decided to help spread "joy" (death) to its new bug friends as they cheered happily about rainbows and ribbons with lollipops in reality however to the centipedes and mercs it was giving centipedes a horrible death the centipedes try to avoid pyro at all costs but that's tuff luck when there's hundreds of them close together in groups with a pyromaniac spraying and puffing everywere and flying from behind and crushing any poor victim or spraying some green rainbowish stuff from its ribbons that anything in there gets lit on fire no madder what hits them, soilder being the fucking maniac he is blowing and sending centipedes to hell as he flys around with his rockets he quickly became aware of his fellow mercs by there voices and the fire he would shout to them but right now they had to kill the rest of these things he then jumps on one of the centipedes grabs it head "huttah!" N-N-NECK SNAP soilder then brings out his shovel and brains one of the centipedes he then pulls out a horn and blows it and gets near his fellow mercs and they all get mini crits now as they slaughtered the remaining centipedes. 

Battle end!: the mercs celebrate with heavy eating his banana, Scout hi fiveing pyro ,solider saluting and sniper dancing with that classic tf2 ending theme of the main song with the mercs celebrating, Solider then Calmed down and addressed his friends "attention!" he shouted the rest of the mercs just looked at him just about soilder was about to say something scout beat him "yeah yeah no need to thank me I saved your life and yes we are in a new world with humans" scout finished heavy slapped him and said "yes scout is right we are in new world in new body's and there was human but pyro killed and we kill his little pets a purple rat and scout kill tiny caterpillar that shoot something" heavy Finnish's as scout looks at him angrily soilder just huffs and says "we need to find the rest and that frenc-" soilder was about to say something the mercs here a *ahem*  a dark ghostly and mysterious figure appeared "gentlemen" the figure says in a familiar voice "spy!" Every else said as they looked shocked "hmm seems where still missing demo, engi and medic and I know were in a different world no need to explain" heavy looks closely and says "hmm how do we know you are our spy that just thing that sounds like spy but isn't spy" heavy says, spy sighs and says " cause you were medics first Über transplant when medic first use his ÜberCharge" spy Finnish's heavy eyes widen and smile "spy is our spy!" Heavy shouts with joy as the mercs welcome him back in scouts case get karate chopped in the throat "hmm you didn't invite me to slaughter?" spy said but impales his hidden blade arm into one of the things throats as it turned out to be alive barely, our favorite mercenary's then leave the sight of the massacre of centipedes "hmm I belive I heard medic earlier but I can't tell I guess we'll see" the mercs then follow spy to were medic might be unaware that someone witnessed the carnage.     

Professor sycamores pov: I never seen such power from Pokémon before or mega evolves they massacred the scolipede like they were nothing all though they did kill them the scolipede will come back quickly they did breed fast but still this Level of carnage is high it the scolipede will aleast take 3 to 4 months or so just to recover and the levels of cooperation is astounding as they  swept though them hmm I have to take notes of this these are very powerful and very dangerous Pokémon I need to track them arceus knows what happens if a human trainer fights them.

(Authors note: oh poor poor sycamore he has no idea on what the to do but yes the last of the mercenary's will appear next chapter and then the story really begins and expect a fight sence against a team rocket base will happen will the base inhabitants fight? yes, will they win? nope not by smige  Are favorite mercs after they reunite and reform team fortress 2 and they will fight team rocket multiple times will the main characters from the show have a prominent role Maby for whatever task or threat the mercenary's face they will fight and they will win see you next time)