mercenary's vs researcher

(Authors note: here's a new chapter of team Pokémon 2 and the pikmin story will be updated along with my louds vs zombies story's)

The mercs and professor sycamore where having a stand off on top the roof as the mercs while they love a good fight they didn't want to fight the one that helped them but they may have no choice, sycamore sighed as he expected something like this the mercs would eventually try to break out but he wont let them leave without a real fight as he shouts "garchomp come on out!" He shouts as garchomp popped out of the pokeball and roared at the mercs as they stood there ground ready for a fight and then charged.

BATTLE begin!: the mercs and garchomp charged at one other as scout rushed around the dragon and attacking with quick and powerful melee strikes and throwing a ball or guillotine occasionally but scout was then tripped over and punted away when garchomp caught him by surprise sending him flying smacking spy away as he screams when he tried to sneak up and incapacitate the dragon, soilder looked at medic who nodded as medic activated his Kritzkrieg ÜberCharge as charge shot at the dragon type who was dodging his rockets but had an even tougher time dodging as soldier was intelligent enough to shoot at garchomps feet, professor sycamore saw what solider was doing and saw that the ÜberCharge fizzled our and quickly said "garchomp use slash on ubertonic!" (Yes I came up it on the spot and yes it sucks but that's the best I got as Pokémon names are not my thing) medic shouted in terror as he quickly tried to strafe and throw off the jumping garchomp as soldier tries to shoot the dragon type down, thanks to Heavy who jumped in the way and took the blow for medic as he grunted in pain before reving his arm and started shooting at garchomp who tried to fallback but was struggling as heavy became his ice form and slowed garchomp drastically as sniper took out the huntsman in hopes of pinning garchomp down as he drew back the bow but profferer sycamore saw this and quickly said "use hyperbeam!" and the dragon shot in snipers direction as he screamed and got out of the way and heavy winced as he was hit by it as engineer moved his dispenser as medic had to keep heavy alive and up as garchomp and heavy had a who can withstand the most as garchomp used hyperbeam on heavy, engineer after his dispenser was moved into a more favorable position went on to build a new sentry gun as it was destroyed when garchomp used hyperbeam on sniper, near the dispenser scout, spy and sniper where resting as garchomp hitter like a train to them as they where not as tough as most of there colleges when the realized pyro and demoman where nowhere to be seen and when they looked at the intense duel between heavy vs garchomp as solider seemed to be shoving as many rockets as he can into his rock rocket launcher and when the truly looked they saw demo and pyro sneaking up on garchomp as demo laid down sticky's and prepared his sword and shield while pyro got ready to fly, and just as spy, sniper and scout saw demoman detonated his sticky's he sneakily set up around garchomp feet distorting the dragon and seriously damaging garchomp as demo engaged in melee combat with the dragon while pyro flew up and landed on the dragons wheat and started grilling its cranium as garchomp try's to stay focused on demo  and get pyro off its head when solider suddenly shouted "SCREAMING EAGLES!" as soldier camel crashing down after firing a barrage of inaccurate rockets and coming down knocking garchomp unconscious ending the battle.

BATTLE end!: the mercs cheered in victory as solider rode a wooden/steel bull in joy as sycamore sighed and put garchomp back in its pokeball and sighed and told the mercs "well I guess you can go now I tried but called but it was fun I guess I will see you around" He tells the mercs as he proceeded to take a latter off the roof as the mercs look on before turning away and hopping the city or the others cases bashing right though it.

(Authors note: well here's the chapter I promised and if you noticed I fixed some of my past chapters so ill see you in plants be pony's and have a happy lawn of doom or screamfortress so yeah and I might do a Halloween chapter for PvZ and do a tf2 and Pokémon chapter later down the line for Halloween