The search for home

The mercs current location third person pov: the Mercs were traveling though forest after packing there camping gear and went searching for a way home, the mercs kept going but after a while they saw something weird it was a bunch of cardboard robot things moving and each one was connected by a metal bar that had legs moving the cardboard each cutout looked different one was shorter had blond hair with a little mouse shaped thing in a yellow bag of sorts, another one had a pink hat (which got pyro interested) and a dress clearly a female like the shorter one, one of them looked like a kid in a blue shirt with a red hat with a yellow thing ons it shoulder smiling another one had a ninja attire (which caught scouts eyes) and the final one was if the mercs had to guess controlled the machine it had a lightning shaped hair and a light blue shirt with a shape of a backpack like thing the robot like contraption kept marching in one direction completely ignoring the mercs when suddenly a 2 people in white shirts with R on it and a bipedal cat thing (the mercs still don't know there called Pokémon) they trio started to sing "prepare for trouble, I've seen enough!" "And make it double, were quick and tough!" When the cat thing said "stop you spoke to soon!" When the pink haired woman said "you stop. We were just starting to get warmed up." The mercs then looked as the people and animal talk to each other the mercs then hear "the nerve we've been hoodwinked!"  Said the blue haired man the mercs then see the purple hair women then kicked the robots as they suddenly stomped in place super fast as then a massive explosion happened the explosion would've made demoman cry at such a beautiful explosion but demo as with the rest of the mercs were in shock that the humans and there animals survived an explosion that big the mercs decided to just move on and just ignore that, but demo and soilders being both masters of splash damage wanted to make an explosion like that but make sure it's lethal, the mercs are heading though the forest to find some form of civilization to get home to there world but then They saw someone in the distance it was a spike haired person in a white lab coat slightly smaller than medics former coat the mercs initially had no interest in him but that stopped when they heard him speaking "these new Pokémon are quite dangerous if more so than the most others, you Remember what I said how they slaughtered the scolipede, that Pangaro and the team rocket base? hmmm ok" the man put down the phone as he went on his way putting a hand to his chin the mercs heard all of it as soldier then said menacingly "if I have to crack some skulls I will" he said the mercs all agreed thinking about taking him out as sniper aimed at his head as he wispered "steady steady" when the man looked behind him and called out "you can come out now I know your there!" The mercs shouted in surprise as they came out ready for combat  the man in the coat raised his hand raised in surrender as the approached  him spy decided to try something "who are you?" Spy said the professor didn't know what spy said but assumed spy was asking something  sycamore said "if your wondering I'm professor sycamore a researcher of mega evolution" sycamore said Spy heard and knew what he said but noted that the scientist didn't understand him but seemed to know what he meant the professor Then said "I'm impressed by your skills I saw what you did to those scolipede, pangaro and team rocket, I don't approve of there deaths but you were defending your selves or rescuing one of your friends." Sycamore said as the mercs kept lessen there aim just a little though eventually to the mercs he was sorta trustworthy But the mercs still gave some eye as he did find them and was spying on them as they looked for each other And fought (slaughter) there new enemy's as the mercs followed th professor to multiple jeeps with some what the mercs guessed were other professors, sycamore made a hand motion for the mercs to get in The mercs slowly got in as they didn't quite trust the professor besides pyro who jumped in eagerly, pyro,engi ,spy and soilder got in the first one, sniper,medic, heavy and demo got in the second one leaving scout alone in the third Jeep as he hopped in slowly the jeeps started to move with the second one going the slowest do to holding the heavier ones not just heavy alone the mercs saw a city in the distance as they drew near it as they saw a massive tower in the distance with a thunderbolt causing the mercs to look at it with curiosity as they then entered the city as people started to look the mercs with curiosity because they never seen those type of Pokémon before the mercs then saw a building with a glass dome reminding them of enclosure were they fought there relatively stupid clones as sometimes they just shut down doing things which the mercs called friendlys like one time they saw a blue heavy just sitting a corner chucking sandvichs causeing the mercs to laugh the mercs stop the memory trip as they now entered a garage as sycamore says "welcome to your new home" he says as the mercs looked at each other.

(Authors note:  that took a while as you seen I've been quite busy also as you know I need names and a better name for the rest of the mercs and heavy but besides that when I get a good name for one the mercs that the trainers and people from the Pokémon world can identify them as, as the people of the Pokémon world don't know the mercs were originally human so besides that goodbye and a new update on the abdoted patapon story)