TFP Knockout x Cybertronian Femme reader x Breakdown (LEMON) *Requested*

*For Pleasure*

DISCLAIMER! Pictures and characters do NOT belong to me. 

This was requested by: @CricketLuver  Thanks so much for requesting my beautiful child! I hope you enjoy! Also for all my other readers/followers if you do not like to read sexual/mature things, then this one-shot is not for you. Also, this one is kinda long. Now enjoy you beautiful children! 

*Breakdown- Underlined                                                         *Knockout- Italicized                                                                    *(Y/d)- Your designation                                                       *(F/C)-Favorite color                                                                   *(S/F/C)- Second favorite color 

Breakdown's POV

"Breakdown, report to the brig immediately." Said Lord Megatron over my intercom. "Yes Lord Megatron." I got to the bridge and knelt before our great and mighty leader. "You wished to see me Lord Megatron?" "Our Ship has detected an escape-pod enter Earth's atmosphere. Investigate and bring back what is inside it." "As you wish Lord Megatron." I stand back up and head towards the ground bridge that Soundwave had opened. 

*Time-skip due to Authors lack of creativity*

Still Breakdown's POV

I've been walking for about 10 klicks now and I'm getting closer to the pods location. I walk for another 2 klicks and come to a large crater, with the pod in the center of it. I finally reach the pod and look at the side of it. I saw that it has the decepticon logo. I cannot see who is inside the pod so I take out my hammer and start to smash the case. It finally breaks after I hit it five times. I rip off the remains of the pod and smoke cleared out of it. 'must have been in stasis.' Once the smoked cleared I saw that there was a femme inside. And if I'm being honest, a cute femme. She had a nice (F/C) armor with a (S/F/C) on each side of her plating. But I shake off those thoughts. 'No, I am here to only serve Megatron, and destroy the autobots.' I snap back to reality when I hear a moan. (No not that type of moan you dirty children! Well, not yet at least😏) I look down and I am now just noticing she is still offline. So I pick her up and throw her over my shoulders. "Soundwave, I need a ground bridge." I say through my com. Then a ground bridge appears. 

I walk through the ground bridge and am now back on the Nemesis, on the brig. Megatron turns to see me along with Soundwave. When he looks at me he has a semi surprised look on his faceplate. "And who might this be Breakdown?" He says suggesting to the femme currently hanging over my shoulder. "I am not sure my Lord. I found her in the escape-pod. However she still seems to be in stasis" Megatron looked in thought for a moment. "Very well then. Take her to Knockout to get her checked. But make sure she is bound, for we do not know if she is decepticon or autobot." "As you wish my Lord." And with that I take her to Knockout.

*Another time-skip brought to you by Knockout's fabulous paint job*

Knockout's POV  (Finally!)

I'm in my lab just cleaning up some things when I hear the door slide open. I turn and see Breakdown walk in with, a FEMME on hung on his shoulders?! " And who might this be Breakdown?" "Not sure, I found her in the escape-pod Megatron made me search." He walked over the the berth in the middle of the room and laid her down. After he strapped her servos and pedes I walked over to the birth and looked at her. 'She has a nice form. Not as nice as mine, but still pretty nice.'  My thoughts were interrupted when Breakdown started talking. "So now what are you going to do?" "Hmm, not much, probably just scan her and see her vital signs." "Sounds like fun" "*sigh* Thanks for the sarcasm." "No problem buddy." And with that said he walked off to the other side of the room to his work bench. Probably to work on his hammer and blasters. So I got to work and scanned the femme. Once I did I went over to my computer (I forgot what the Cybertronian name for computer was. Oops) And put in the data from the scan. She seemed to be in good health. So I went back to doing whatever until she wakes up.