TFP Knockout x Seeker Femme Reader (lemon) *Requested*

*Checkup*

DISCLAIMER!!! PICTURES AND CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME!!!

Thank you @CricketLuver for requesting this! I love you child! <3

WARNING!! Mature content if you are underage or don't like sexual things DO NOT read!!!!

Apologies for any spelling errors/typos

Now enjoy you beautiful children! <3

*Knockout- Underlined

*(Y/d)- Italicized *(Y/d): your designation 

3rd person POV

(Y/d) was making her way to the medical bay (Medical bay? does that make sense? All well.) on the Nemesis to get a basic checkup. Like humans do, to make sure they are healthy and not injured. Along the way she was thinking to herself. 'When I'm there it will be just me and Knockout. Ahh together alone, how perfect! He's so dreamy and his form looks so smooth. Ah who am I kidding, he would never feel the same about me.' She thinks and blushes and the thought of her and him being alone. 

(Y/d) POV

I reach the med bay and press a button, so the door slides open. I walk in and notice Knockout over by a work bench. He looks over to me. "(Y/d)! Go ahead and sit on the berth, I'll be there in a nano-klik.  I nod and walk over to sit on the berth. 

Knockout walks over to me with a data pad in his servos. He places the data pad on a table next to him. "Alright (Y/d) let's get this started."

Knockout starts by scanning my vitals. Next he has me move my arms, legs, servos, and pedes in small movements while he feels them to make sure they are functioning properly. (Please note I'm no doctor so I don't really know how to describe a check up. Just go with what I'm writing) He then has me twitch and kinda "flutter" my wings to make sure they work right. 

He tells me to take off my armor plating so he can check the rest of me. I blush heavily at this but still do as he says. Once I strip myself fully of my armor I look at him only to see him looking at me unfazed. 'Wow he must like to keep this professional.' I think to myself. 

Knockout tells me to lie down on the berth. He starts to use his servos on my body, on joints and on my neck cables. He moves down my body. (Like how doctors do, to check for anything swollen or broken in your body.) But every touch he does sends shivers down my back-struts. 

Knockout POV

I ask (Y/d) to take off her armor-plating and lie down. Once she does I tried so hard to keep myself from blushing. I have taken a liking into this femme but I need to keep this professional. But damn she looks good. 

I start to move my servos around her body. And I see her shiver at the touch; I mentally smirk. I move my servos down her frame and soon to her hips. I look back at her "I'm going to look at your valve okay?" She looks at me, blushes, but nods her helm. 

3rd person POV

Knockout spreads (Y/d)'s legs just enough to see her valve. Once he saw it, he noticed how it was slightly wet.

Knockout looks back up at (Y/d) and notices her optics are shut. He smirks getting an idea. Knockout takes a digit and strokes it against her valve. (Y/d) optics shot open as she gasps. He does it again. "How does this feel hmm?" "K-Knockout!! O-Oh!"  Knockout now strokes two digits against her and moves them in a circular motion. 

(Y/d) tried to hold in her moans but Knockout finally broke her when he stuck his two digits inside of her port. "OH PRIMUS! KNOCKOUT! Ahh! Mmmmmh!"  Knockout started to pump his digits in an out of her. Spreading pleasure throughout (Y/d) and being the cause of her moaning. 

It didn't take long before (Y/d) felt a knot in her and suddenly climaxed onto Knockouts servo. He pulled out and licked them clean with his glossa. "Mmm, tastes sweet." (Y/d)'s vents were kicked on high and her optics shut. A sudden click caused her to open her optics and look down towards Knockout. 

He had undid his crotch-plating and reviled his fairly large spike. Knockout smirked at (Y/d) before grabbing her pedes and pulling her down the end of the berth so her valve was rubbing against his spike. (Y/d) blushed a deep shade of blue. 

Knockout took is spike and aligned it with her port. He looked back up to (Y/d). She looked back at him and gave him a quick nod indicating he can do what he-well, what they both wanted. Knockout slowly entered his spike into her. (Y/d) gripped the sides of the berth as some pain went into her. Once the pain had subsided, she gave another nod to Knockout allowing him to move.

Knockout didn't waste no time as he began thrusting at an inhuman speed. (Or incybertronian, but then again they can move really fast to begin with.) He kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. Faster with each thrust and (Y/d) moaned and moaned louder as he kept going. 

After more and more thrusts (Y/d) felt another knot begin to form inside of her and could also feel Knockout's spike start to twitch as his thrusts became sloppier but never losing the speed. "Mmmh K-Knockout I'm so close!" "Ah! Me too (Y/d)!" 

After a few more thrust they both climaxed screaming each others designations. Knockout pulled out of (Y/d), put his crotch-plating back on, and helped (Y/d) put her armor back on as well. 

"Well darling, I believe your checkup is complete."

"Hmm......I don't think so."

(Y/d) pulled Knockout into a rough, lustful, kiss.

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination 😉

Hey yo! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to request and if ya want check out my other story! Love you all! Stay beautiful my children! <3<3

         ~Sparks