Chapter One

Tapping on the word 'end' and pressing 'post now' wasn't hard. The hard thing was staying positive about Lance's views and fans. Of course, he loved them and they loved him, but he's always been negative about what people think of his work behind screen. What if they were lying? And if they were, why? Because they feel bad? Or maybe to secretly make fun of him? Lance shook his head, taking his headphones off and letting his computer run. He finished the video and it was being posted right that second, so everything that was on was fine. Lance grabbed an open bag of potato chips on his table, checking his phone. His friend had texted one minute ago, saying that he would be over. Lance's friends never asked. They'd either say they were on their way, or just appear at the door. But Lance didn't mind. He actually liked it. He wouldn't really feel bad for asking them over only to find boredom and awkward silence because he had nothing to do.

Lance unlocked and opened his door when he heard a knock. Right away, Hunk walked in, closed the door, and stared straight at Lance, looking him up and down.

'Get dressed,' Hunk said, making a face.

'But I am dressed,' Lance replied. He looked down at his blue and white stripped shirt, and pulled on his blue pajama shorts with bunnies printed on them.

'No, really. We're getting out of your apartment,' Hunk finally replied, shaking his head.

Lance shrugged, walking in his room and changing his shorts into pale blue jeans, and his shirt to a white one, with long blue sleeves. He walked out of his room, shoving on his white and black shoes.

'Where are we going?' Lance asked, tying his show laces.

'Pidge met some pretty cool people, and wants us to meet them.'

Lance shrugged, putting on his brown coat and shoving his phone into his pocket.

'Okay. Let's go,' Lance said.

Both Hunk and Lance headed out the door, locking it behind them and heading down the stairs.