Chapter Three

Everyone walked over to a large table for the five of them. They all sat down, Pidge first, then Shiro, then Keith, Lance, then Hunk. The table was in the shape of a semi-circle.

Shortly after, a waiter came over to write down what they all wanted.

Immediately, Pidge started to continue the conversation with Shiro from the walk here. Keith stared at his fingerless glove, adjusting it and occasionally pulling the strap back as far as he could, then letting go.

Lance looked over at Keith, watching him stare at his leather black glove. Although he was quite emo, Lance liked him. He was a gamer, too. Even better.

'Lance,' Keith said, looking up at him.

'You're too much.'

'What?' Lance's smile left his face.

'What do you mean? We just met.'

'I know. And I don't like you. You talk to much, Lance. You're too playful. I don't like playful and talkative people.'

Lance could feel the color drain from his face as Keith's just darkened.

'But I---we---'

'Go away, Lance. Shut up, Lance. Lance. Lance. Lance. Lance.'

Lance was shook back into reality, literally. Hunk had been shaking him. The first thing Lance saw was Keith, staring right at him. Feeling his face heat up, Lance turned away.

'You okay, buddy?' Hunk asked. 'Your face is hot red.'

'What? No. I'm fine," Lance said, shaking his head.

Hunk made a confused look, then shrugging.

'You totally lost reality. You were just staring at Keith. Like literally. But you also had fear in your eyes. Well, thats what Keith said,' Hunk shrugged, grabbing a french fry from a small black bowl on the tables. Lance must've missed when the food was handed out.

'I kind of just. . . dozed off. Its whatever,' Lance replied, grabbing a french fry after Hunk and immediately putting it in his mouth so he wouldn't have to talk anymore.

'Guys,' Pidge suddenly yelled, slamming her wrists against the table. It scared everyone. How did that not hurt her?

'Shiro and Keith are gamers on Voltron. So are we. Soo. . . . we all have to do a huge collab! We can take turns going on Keith's and Shiro's profile, mine and Hunk's profile, and Lance's profile!'

Shiro and Hunk nodded, taking a liking to this plan, while Keith just shrugged, not caring. Lance, though, he didn't really know if he wanted to. Of course, it would be fun, but it would also be a huge mess.

'Okay. . . .' Lance said. 'I'm in.'

'Woohoo!' Pidge cheered on for herself.

Lance smiled, always happy to see her happy.