Chapter Two

Pidge was found outside, talking to two guys.

One was quite tall and buff. A part of his hair was white, as well he wore a black and white flannel, gray t-shirt, and black jeans.

The other one, though, was short, but taller than Pidge. He had black, long hair that curled around his neck and puffed out. Part of his hair was in between his eyes, like he was some try-hard anime guy. Although he wore a red and black flannel, black T-shirt, and black jeans.

Hunk basically dragged Lance to Pidge and the two new people he has never seen before.

'Hey,' Hunk said while walking to the three, his arm holding tightly onto Lance's wrist.

'Hunk, Lance!' Pidge said happily, waving a hand at them.

Hunk let go of Lance's wrist when they were right in front of the three.

'Guys, I'd like you to meet Shiro and Keith,' Pidge said, gesturing to the new people.

'This is Shiro,' She said, pointing at the tall, buff one. 'And this is Keith,' Pidge pointed at the other male.

Lance his heart beating faster than usual when Keith looked at him, but he didn't know why. Lance swallowed, quickly looking at Pidge with a slightly pink face.

'Keith and Shiro. Lance,' Pidge said now pointing at me. 'And Hunk,' she continued, now pointing at Hunk with her other hand.

Hunk waved his hand with a warm smile on his face whild Lance shrugged, shoving his hands into his jeans pockets.

'We were just talking about how we should go for something to eat, and get to know eachother some more,' Shiro said, crossing his arms with a smile.

'Just now, actually. I got some money on me too,' Pidge said, nearly jumping of excitement.

Lance tapped his foot. He did that whenever he was nervous.

'Okay, lets go,' Hunk said, leaving Lance to talk to Shiro and Pidge.

Therefore, Lance was stuck with Keith next to him. He could feel his stomach curl into his throat.

'Hey,' Keith said after a moment of silence.

Lance nearly jumped. He looked over at Keith, which he was looking right back at him.

Lance quickly looked away, feeling hus face heat up.

'Your friends pretty cool. Lance, right?'

Lance took a deep breath, calming down whatever menral meltdown he just had.

'Right. Keith? Interesting name,' Lance replied, keeping his eyes forward.

Keith shrugged.

It was quiet for another moment.

'So, how was your day?' Lance asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Keith looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

'Uh, sorry,' Lance said, swallowing. 'I just don't like awakward silences.'

Keith just smirked, looking away from Lance.

'I get it. Well, my days been the same as usual. Quite busy but boring. The same everyday,' Keith replied.

Lance raised both of his eyebrows, looking at Keith.

''Quite busy?' What do you do?' Lance asked.

Keith stayed quiet for a second before answering.

'I'm a gamer on Voltron,' Keith said.

Lance jumped with excitement.

'Voltron? I'm a gamer there, too!' Lance said excitedly, smiling.

Voltron was an app people used for entertainment. It was mainly for gamers, but then cosplayers, hairdressers, vloggers, and more started to show up. It was still a fun app, though. Quite popular, too, but rare if you were a popular maker. Lance was indeed a popular maker. He had 1 million followers, mainly because of his humor, good looks, and boss gaming skills.

'Are you a cosplayer, or vlogger, or a---'

'I'm a gamer,' Keith interuppted Lance.

Lance was a bit surprised. He just looked at Keith, a little confused. Keith didn't exactly look like a gamer. Mabye he was pranking him, and he was a pranker on Voltron, or maybe some guy who makes six second clips.

'Yeah, I know. I get that face a lot,' Keith said.

Lance rested his face, looking away.

'Sorry. I was just surprised. You don't really look a gamer.'

Keith turned to Lance to defend himself, but they instead got dragged by Pidge and Hunk into the restaraunt because they were 'walking too slow.'