【𝓨】

~doyoung pov~

I knew that my little brother jeno and his boyfriend jaemin had to be somewhere in this world after they've gone missing for the past 4 months.

I just know it.

i've been on the case for months, investigating everywhere but I just couldn't find any information about where they could have been.

i've also been on the case on why so many people in our area had suddenly gone missing, searching there homes for any evidence but always resulting to no evidence.

i tried asking another one jeno's closest friends, huang renjun, but he said "sorry hyung,I don't have a clue about where they even are and I miss them dearly and if I ever find them, I'll notify you as soon as possible so don't sweat it."

there was always something of about that huang renjun but I've never really paid any attention to him since my little brother was always loving him.

but the thing is renjun wouldn't let me investigate his home the other day when I came and him because he just simply answered with a, "ah,sorry i'm cleaning my house right now, come again?"

but I could've sworn he was smirking.

"oh well" i said to myself as I sighed and put some files away in a drawer.

"hey doyoung,don't worry yourself to much,we will find them eventually." my best friend, jung jaehyun said as he pat my back and continued drinking his milk.

"i promise we'll find them, okay?" my other best friend, lee taeyong added as he gave out his pinkie finger to me, smiling gently.

I wrapped my pinkie finger around his and gave him a small gummy smile of mine.

but promises are meant to be broken,aren't they?

✥✦✸✷✬✫✼✻✺✹★✥✦✸✷✬✫✼✻✺✹★✥✦✸✷✬✫✼

;)