【𝓗】

(I ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS STORY NOW SO DON'T WORRY)

~third person pov~

flashback one: na jaemin

"hyung can you teach us how to sing as beautifully as you?" a small 5 year old jaemin asked his best friend, huang renjun.

"well the secret is to have an angelic voice!" said a small 6 year old renjun as he was sitting on jaemin's lap.

"oi I'm always left out!" jeno said pouting and lending his arms out to renjun and jaemin.

renjun and jaemin both looked at eachother with grins before attacking jeno with tickles at his waist.

"I-I wish I'd never have said t-that!" jeno said as tears started to form near his eyes from laughing to much.

"hah!" jaemin said with a wide grin on his face.

"lets leave poor nono alone now, he's to weak to handle getting tickled nana." renjun said as he looked at jaemin who nodded.

"jaeminnie, playtime is over, go tell your friends to leave or else!" jaemin's older brother, na jahoon said rudely as he kicked the door open and looked at the three boys playing in jaemin's room.

jaemin gulped as he said bid goodbye to jeno and renjun who squeaked and ran out the door,passing jahoon.

"hyung is that a knife in your hand?" 

⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎

;)

(I'm making the flashbacks two parts each so I hope you don't mind)