【𝓒】

~renjun's pov~

I cracked my knuckles as I thought of who I was going to beat up first

Na Jaemin?

Or Lee Jeno?

Jeno it is then!

I smiled "sweetly" at jeno who gulped in fear at me.

I violently dragged jeno by the leg and slammed him into the wall as he pleaded me to stop and that he'd do anything.

"please renjun, i beg you to stop this madness, you've gone insane!" jeno said as he started yelling at me but i didn't care. 

I looked over to jaemin who just sat there fazed, knowing he was next either way.

I kept slamming jeno into the wall as his head started bleeding slightly and then I knew when to stop.

I got out my knife as I crouched down to reach his level and I grabbed his rough hands.

I slowly started digging my knife into his flesh and grinned in satisfaction as I saw blood spurting out from his blue veins.

I started carving my name into his palm which was already bleeding but he had to know who's property he belonged too.

though I didn't care that his hand kept twitching in my hand since it was already bruised from last times beating which was yesterday obviously.

after I was done, I got up and kicked him in the guts a couple of times as he started coughing up blood and whimpering in pain.

"pain looks so beautiful on you daddy, doesn't it?" I said as I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hair, making him go crazy.

"when will you start to accept me jeno?" I said in a dark voice, letting his hair go which made him fall to the ground,groaning.

"n-never!" jeno managed to choke out as he was crying.

tch, be a man for once lee jeno.

I grabbed the nearest item near me, which was a vase, containing a spiky red rose covered in blood and threw it at jeno's body.

jeno gasped as the vase came in contact with his face before he could even block it.

I saw jeno clutch his left eye as some of the glass probably got in it.

I walked to jeno, looking down at him and ruffled his soft hair until I kicked him right in the dick.

"naughty boy, you need to get a better beat up next time to show you who's the real boss here." I said and crouched down on him, touching some of the blood coming from his head and made a little heart on his cheek.

I dragged jeno to the corner of the room as I walked to jaemin.

jaemin head twitched as he saw me walking towards him.

before I could get any closer to jaemin,my phone rang.

I picked up the phone and answered,knowing damn well who it was.

I smirked.

"hey taeyong hyung~" 

❈✼✻✺✹✡✪✷✸❈✼✻✺✹✡✪✷✸❈✼✻✺✹✡✪✷✸❈✼✻✺✹✡✪✷✸

;)