【𝓞】

~third person pov~

flashback two: na jaemin

"shhhh jaemin just look towards that way..." jahoon said as he put the knife behind his back.

"w-why?" jaemin asked as he looked up at his brother.

"do it unless you want to get punched in the face by me." jahoon said as he instructed jaemin to look away.

"if you say so hyung." jaemin said turning himself around.

"perfect..." jahoon said as he quickly put a bandana with sleeping powder over jaemin's eyes, making him slowly get drowsy.

"w-wha..." jaemin said until jahoon put a hand over his mouth.

~a few hours later~

jaemin suddenly woke up in a dark room with no light source around him whatsoever.

"h-hello?" jaemin said, mumbling in a small voice.

a flashlight suddenly shined in jaemin's face making him squint his eyes.

"hey there jaeminnie!" jahoon said giving an innocent smile at his little brother.

"hey jahoon hyung!" jaemin said, still having no clue to what his brother was actually planning.

"ready to die?" jahoon said as he placed a knife against jaemin's neck while patting him on the head.

"n-no!" jaemin said as tears threatened to form in his eyes.

"w-why are you doing this hyung!?, I thought that we would always stick for eachother no matter what since were brothers, you promised to always be there for me!" jaemin said, tears falling down his face now.

"so what, promises are always meant to be broken in the end anyway!" jahoon said as he pressed the knife harder on jaemin's neck, making it harder for the other boy to breathe as his hands and legs were tied up.

"n-no there not, promises are meant to be kept forever!" jaemin said, arguing back with his brother.

"HAVE YOU NEVER NOTICED HOW MOM AND DAD ALWAYS SEEM TO CHOOSE YOU OVER ME!?, OH IT'S ALWAYS YOU, YOUR ALWAYS THE PERFECT ONE SINCE YOU LISTEN TO EVERYTHING ANYONE SAYS, YOU ALWAYS GET BETTER GRADES, YOU ALWAYS GET PRAISED, WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE THAT?, SO IT'S BETTER TO JUST GET RID OF YOU JAEMIN!" jahoon said angrily, yelling at the poor boy who kept crying now.

"I-I'm sowy!" jaemin said as he slowly tried backing up against the chair.

a bang was suddenly heard from nowhere.

"you stay here and don't even think about escaping!" jahoon said as he placed the knife down and went to investigate.

jaemin silently watched as jahoon left the flashlight and knife near jaemin.

jaemin pouted and attempted to bring the knife closer to him with his legs by pushing them towards him which surprisingly worked.

jaemin carefully tried angling the knife at his tied up feet and started to get the ropes to cut the ropes that tied his two feet together.

"I'm so smart!" jaemin mumbled to himself as he watched his legs get free.

jaemin quickly rushed to crouch down on the floor and started cutting his hands free but he got a little cut on his hand in the process.

"I got a boo boo." jaemin said as he huffed while looking at the cut.

jaemin heard jahoon's footsteps coming back and he quickly grabbed the knife and ran of into the corner.

"jaemin~" jahoon said.

"I told that bitch to stay put!" jahoon thought to himself as he looked around.

jaemin silently walked towards his way and pointed the knife towards him.

"s-stay away from me and were all good!" jaemin said in a slight confident but fearful way as jahoon was glaring daggers at him.

"now now jaemin you wouldn't do that your own big loving brother would you?" jahoon said as he slowly started walking towards him.

"n-no..." jaemin said as he started to get cornered against the wall.

jahoon suddenly charged at him but jaemin was quick enough to stab him in the stomach as jahoon suddenly fell to the ground.

"y-you'll pay for this..!" were jahoon's last words before passing out.

"w-what have I done!?" jaemin thought to himself as he stared at his older brother's dead corpse.

so in the end it was jaemin who ended up killing his loved one...

✸✺✰✯✷✵✳✲✶✸✺✰✯✷✵✳✲✶✸✺✰✯✷✵✳✲✶✸✺✰✯✷✵

;)