Get Smacked

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

It was Thursday already. I only go to school four days a week, so this was my last day. 

I walk into school and head straight to science. I walk into the class room and look for Twilight. Once I see her I go and sit by her like I normally do.

I set my bag down and look at Twilight.

"Twilight? Have you seen Rainbow Dash?" I watched her flinch when I said her name. What went on between those two? Is Twilight the reason she's not here?

"I, uh...." I watched as she put her phone away to give me her full attention.

"She hasn't been at school all week, and I'm worried about her. I haven't heard or seen her since Saturday. Do you know where she could be?" I asked her with a lot of concern.

I really was worried about her. I know she went to talk to Twilight on Saturday after we left the mall. What they talked about, I have no clue. But I know this has been really hard on her. So if Twilight broke up with her or said something, I don't know what could have gone wrong.

She sighed and looked down as she fiddled with her fingers.

"On Saturday, I asked her to come to the park. I had to talk to her about us. And I know what I did wasn't the best thing, but it's what she needed. She needed someone better. So I broke up with her and cried as I-"

*SMACK*

"You broke up with her?! Don't you know how much you mean to her? She loves you so much. And you might not know it, but I have been the one to help pick her up after you left Pinkies house. Has she ever cried in front of you? In front of anyone you know? I honestly don't think she has. The night you left, I woke up cause I heard her crying. At the mall, she saw a bookstore and  at the thought of you and she started crying. The thought of you made her cry. So if she had enough strength to go to the park just to see you, don't you think that would be enough? Twilight, your one of the first people I met when I first moved here. But that doesn't mean your my favorite. You say she deserves better, well your damn right she does. She deserves someone that isn't going to make her cry and break her to pieces. Your so mean and selfish. I can't believe you would do that. And now she hasn't been at school this whole week. Where do you think she is? Huh? If she does anything to harm herself, I will never forgive you." Twilight, along with everyone in the class was shocked. I honestly am to. I never knew I could get so angry. But I was beyond angry. I was freaking pissed.

I picked up my bag and left the class room. I didn't care about the people who protested that I shouldn't leave, I have to find her. I have to find Rainbow Dash.

I got in my car and started it. My hands were shaking so bad, I could barley turn the key.

Oh no.... I don't know where she lives.

I pulled out my phone to text Pinkie to know where she lived. I didn't know if she would answer, but I had to try.

~Pinkie~

Can I have Rainbow's address? I'll explain later.-

I texted her and waited. I waited for about a minute before she replied.

~Pinkie~

-Yep. It's 3208 Clouds Drive.

I entered the address into my Google Maps and searched it. I followed my phone till I was in front of her house. I looked at the two story blue house in front of me.

Goodness, I hope she's here.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I knocked three times and stepped back.

I heard nothing so knocked once again. I waited about a minute and sighed.

I turned to go back to my car when I heard something. I saw the door open and there she stood. Rainbow Dash. She had messy clothes and her hair looked like a rats nest gone wrong. Her eyes looked drained and tired from crying. She yawned like she had just got up. 

She looked at me and slowly walked up to hug me. She rapped her arms around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around her.

We stayed like that for three seconds, then I had to breathe.

I took a deep breath, and pulled away.

"Rainbow? How long has it been since you took a shower?" I said with a small smile.

She scratched the back of her neck and shrugged. Not even a smile....

I took her by the arm and dragged her inside. I looked around to see ice cream tubs, pizza boxes, and liter bottles of Mountain Dew empty.

What did she say to her?

"I'm going to go run you a hot bath while you get you some clean clothes, ok?" She nodded and headed up to her room. I followed hoping the bathroom would upstairs to.

I walked to her door way while she was getting clean clothes. I opened my mouth but quickly shut it as she pointed to the end of the hall.

"Thank you!" I walked to the end of the hall and went into the bathroom. I kneeled on the floor and I turned the knobs to turn the water on. I turned it to a warm almost hot bath. While I filled the tub I heard Rainbow walk in. I turned off the water once she walked in.

"There you go. Now, make sure to brush your teeth after your done okay?" I watched as she saluted me then set her clothes on the counter.

I walked out and shut the door. I walked into her room to make sure it was clean and wasn't like downstairs. 

Spotless. 

Had she been living down stairs?

I went downstairs to start cleaning up the mess. I found the trash bags and started picking up all the boxes, tubs, and bottles. After filling two trash bags, I went outside to put them in the big trash can.

I walked into the living room and saw crumbs all over the floor. I started to think, where was the vacuum? I opened some random closets till I found the cleaning supplies. I grabbed some Clorox wipes and the vacuum and headed back to the living room. I cleaned off the little table, and wiped it. Then vacuumed the floor. After, I put everything away. 

I looked at the couch, seeing there was a pillow and blanket messily put there and the remote on the floor. Had she just woken up when I knocked? I folded the blanket and put the pillow on top after setting it on the floor.

I watched as Rainbow walked in wearing some new clothes and smelling a lot better. Her hair looked combed and she looked like a person again.

"Now, you can have a hug." I said as I walked up to her. 

She spread her arms out and embraced me as we shared a much needed hug. We stood there for who knows how long. Just enjoying the comfort and silence.

"Have you had breakfast?" I asked as I pulled away to look at her.

She shook her head as she dropped her arms.

"How about I turn on some Netflix and make your something to eat?" I said grabbing the remote.

She nodded and plopped onto the couch. I handed her the remote and walked into the kitchen.

I didn't even care that I was missing school, I'm just glad she's ok.