•Final Arrangements•

"Good morning."

"Good morning," Severus responded, pulling his young lover deeper into his embrace.

"Mmm, so what happens now?" Harry asked, his tone giving away his worry.

"Well," Severus started, his voice thick with lust. "We don't have to be at breakfast for at least an hour, I'm sure we can find something to do in the mean time," As if to prove his point Severus thrust his impressive morning erection against the cleft of Harry's arse and started kissing his neck gently.

"Oh god," Harry panted. "I meant what happens with us? Was last night, I mean..."

"You mean, am I going to run away now I've got into your pants?" Severus half teased.

"Pretty much," Harry nodded embarrassed that he'd been so transparent.

"I'm not going to. We should probably be discreet; we are Professors at this school after all. But I see no reason not to carry on with the plan."

"Right the plan," Harry said breathlessly.

Severus had begun to probe Harry's entrance, which was still slightly stretched from last night's activities. Severus moaned as his cock slid inside the tight heat he was fast becoming addicted to, and set up a slow maddening pace all the time kissing Harry's neck and back.

"Please, Sev, fuck me, fuck me harder, please," Harry begged shamelessly. When Severus didn't comply with Harry's desperate demands Harry decided to take matters into his own hands. He pulled away from Severus, both men groaning at the loss of contact. Harry shoved Severus forcefully onto his back and straddled him.

Severus' eyes widened when he realised what Harry had in mind, and he reached back and gripped the wrought iron headboard. With a wicked grin, Harry cast a wandless spell to bind Severus' wrists in place. "Can't have you trying to get away, now can I."

Making sure Severus was watching, he lifted himself up and lowered himself onto Severus' leaking rigid cock. Harry wasted no time in being gentle, he needed it to be hard. Last night they had been gentle and loving, it had been everything a first time, (and second, third, fourth, and in the small hours of the morning, fifth) time should be. But this time Harry needed it to be hard and fast, he wanted to be able to feel Severus inside him all day, every time he sat or moved.

"Fuck, you look so fucking sexy," Harry, panted, loving the look of the normally controlled potions master below him, slowly coming apart and losing himself to pleasure.

Harry found the right spot and started to pound himself, crying out as his prostate was struck repeatedly and rapidly.

Severus pulled his eyes from Harry's face and looked down to where their bodies were connected.

He watched as his cock disappeared into Harry's warmth, and his hips bucked involuntarily. The moan that escaped Harry's lips was so wanton Severus had to concentrate very hard not to come on the spot, but Severus was determined to get that response again. Severus bucked his hips with more force this time, all the time watching; Harry's neglected cock was leaking copious amounts of pre cum which Severus longed to taste. He pulled on his bindings, his body bucking as he did so. Harry screamed out as the bucking pushed Severus's cock deeper into his already over stimulated body. The sight of Harry cumming, untouched, and the feeling of Harry clamping down on his sensitive cock pushed Severus over the edge and he roared out his completion, too.

Harry collapsed, sated, to Severus' side and un-bound him. Severus immediately pulled Harry close to him and closed his eyes happily.

"We have to get up," Harry told him making no attempt to do so.