•Arranged, Signed and Sealed•

"Are you sure about this?" Harry asked.

"When have I ever lied to you?"

Harry said nothing, merely raising an eyebrow.

"Apart from while you were a student,"

Harry sniggered. "Well then, no, not as far as I know. And even if you have it wouldn't have been about anything important.

"Then believe me when I say, I'm sure, about all of this."

"Alright, I'll make some fire calls tomorrow, see what I can do."

Two day's latter

"I've done it," Harry said as soon as Severus stepped into their quarters.

"Already, when for?"

"Whenever we're ready."

"Let's do it then, as soon as possible."

"Headmistress, would you mind if I addressed the hall before dinner,"

"Not at all Harry, may I know why beforehand?"

Harry laughed, "It's nothing bad I promise, but it would save time if I could do it all in one go."

"Very well."

Harry stood and banged on the table loudly.

Most people stopped talking.

"Honestly Potter, you're a wizard, please try to remember that," Severus said standing, he cast Sonorous on himself. "Silence," he intoned. This time the whole hall stilled and turned to stare at them.

"Thank you Severus," Harry said warmly, turning back to the school he smiled slightly nervously.

"All of you know of my relationship with Professor Snape. Well we recently decided to get married," Harry had to stop to allow for all the cheering and clapping. "Thank you. Well we decided as it's almost the holidays we could make the announcement to you all, and we would like to have our rehearsal right now.

"OH MY GOD," Hermione screamed, "Congratulations guys." She said slightly quieter coming over to hug the happy couple

"Thanks Mione."

"What exactly is a 'Rehearsal'?" Remus asked following his girlfriend over to give his congratulations as well.

Harry addressed the whole hall to answer that question. "A rehearsal is where we practice exactly what would happen on the 'real' wedding day. I've arranged for a bonder to come and run through everything. Then we can all have a nice meal together before the holidays start. I wanted you all to be a part of this," Harry said happily hugging Severus who responded in kind.

"Now," Severus started. "If this were a real wedding you would all be dressed up, so you have exactly 20 minutes to get to your rooms change and get back here. I personally don't give a damn what you wear providing it's not a uniform, in 21 minutes the doors will be closed and you will not be allowed entry. Clock starts. Now."

Everyone, teacher and students alike, ran, they knew Severus would keep his word. Some of the girls were even casting makeup and hair charms as they ran.

"If this were a real wedding, we really shouldn't get ready together," Severus teased watching them go.

"When have we ever been normal Severus?"

"True enough. When will the bonder arrive?"

"I'm going to meet him at the gates now, will you let me back in if I take longer than 20 minutes?"