🍦 PART 1

Yera POV

"Momm...pweasee.. " I whined cutely while hugging her back.

"Nope sweetie, your grade have to be improved. And it not gonna do it by itselves." She said calmly but I can hear a little stern tone in her voice.

I pouted slightly at her words. She must attended the class even though her ass was so lazy as sloth. It's true anyways, her grades keep dropping and have that 'unstable conditions'.

"But I wanna go to Italy so badlyyy.." I continuously whined and my little fingers playing with her apron's pocket.

"I already talked to your uncle Johnny, and you gonna stay with him until mommy and daddy come back. He's so happy like a kid who got a candy when I told him that". Her voice turned a bit soft and her face cracked to smile as she said that. She must has a good time chatting with him.

Mom and dad have a business trip at Italy and damnn, because I wanna go so freaking bad and damnit again that I don't have sibling. It's pretty lonely sometimes and my mom always by her side except dad, he's busy and she understand.

"And that lizard still denied he doesn't missed me at all". I mumbled and formed my big smile, showing my deep dimples.

Johnny was my uncle but I just called him by his name because he is a bit young for that tittle. Grandpa took him as his son when i'm still one year old. Yes he was adopted and mom love him as much as his brother. His age is just around half twenty and I swear he will locked me inside the bathroom all day if I called him 'uncle'. We got along pretty much, and I hang out with him the most. Simple word to choose, he is my partner crime.

"But it was almost 4 months you all gonna leave me alone". I said a bit sadly before broke my hug and went to steal one bite of brownie at the counter top.

"It's not gonna be that long, my honey. And mommy promises to call you if mommy not busy, I'll tell the same to your daddy. Also Johnny will be companies you. Now, can I see that beautiful smile because this old lady gonna missed it?". She said softly before rubbing my head and lifted my face with her hand.

I gave her my biggest smile and wrapped my hands around her which is she returns my hug warmly and tightly. I felt so comfortable and lot better now. I'm not upset with the trip, I just.. I'm spoiled child ok, I can't managed being away with my mom and dad this long term.

"I promise you to take you with us next time, but not in business trip but our vacation. Is that a deal, my chocolate?". She asked sweetly at my ear while patting my head, comforting me.

"Ummm..." I nodded my head slightly and sniffed a little in her hug.

'Ahh, talking about this really makes me weak. I must look so stupid now'. I thought and slowly loose the hug before secretly wiped my little tear.

"Momm, let's eat. We gonna spend lot of time before you go. I'll call dad upstairs to join us eating ur delicouse brownies!!". I told her and quickly run upstairs. I still managed catch her smile before I run. She must knew I'm crying, god.

___________

Nobody POV

The moon shined so brightly and there are so many stars at sky that night, a cold breezed slowly creeped into Yera's exposed skin. Her cute fingers find a way to her robe to make sure the material hugging her small body as close as possible. The night sky really smoothing and relaxing her.

Yera in a deep thought when her daddy come reached her at the balcony.

"Wonderland that beautiful huh, that my sweet daughter can't catch this oldman came close?". Daddy teased playfully.

"Stopp~ why you guys always using that 'old' thingy? You're still the romeo daddy". Yera laughs sofly followed by her daddy.

"i want my daughter to be cheerful always, the one who laugh so brightly, and so strong like her daddy cause i know you are. You're my precious chocolate to both of us. I kept made Johnny replaced my role as a brother, father and even bestfriend. Daddy are so sorry cause we only spend time not that plenty but you still cherish and make both of us happy and smile. I'm so thankful and lucky to have you as my daughter. Daddy feels guilty and i'll always be to makes no time for you". Daddy said slowly and his and words really shaky and weak.

Yera turned her right to see his daddy and welcome by a wet cheeks of tear. The sight she rarely saw, daddy that she thought man that tough in and out are crying infront of her. Without second thought, she hug her daddy tighly and joined him, sobs and shaky breathes escaped from her mouth.

"Daddy, you no wrong. It's your job, please don't cryy. It's hu-hurt me too. I lov-love both of.. mom and daddy so much". Yera push herself to said those words.

Yera could feels her daddy patting her long silky hair, whispering that he feeling the same all over again. She doesn't know why suddenly her daddy come tear up like this, but she knew he must be carried this too long that he explode to this stage. Nobody fault to point, beside she really missed her daddy's encounter.

TO BE CONTINUE....