🍦 PART 3

Third POV

"gosh i look so stupid earlier, she was so cute and i couldn't get my words out, Chenle" Minwoo let out of sigh.

"I'll help ur whipped poor ass, dude. Now could we go to catch some good five guys? I'm nearing dying from starving". The guy named Chenle whined.

"The fudge, it's just 5 minutes ago u just eat the goddamn ramyeon with my fries!". Minwoo sighed annoyingly.

"HeYYyy don't blame me, i've got hungry to see ur coward flirts". Chenle pouted and patted his belly whispering it to be patient.

"ugh fine". Minwoo groanly agreed before heading to front gate.

"Aww dat my BoOiss". Chenle said playfully before running to catched up with his tall friend.

'i can't believe i befriend with smart collage's crush but he's nothing when it's comes to love- Oh my Gad'. Chenle snickered and put his arm on his friend's shoulder.

"What?". Minwoo asked glared at his side.

"Nothing boi, nothing". Chenle shushed Minwoo while they crossing the street.

Nobody POV

"Hi nice fellas, mind if i joined ur lil party?". A deep voice intrupped and both of them looked up where the voice came from. Their eyes spotted a tall man with a black hair pushed up showing his handsome forehead send a playfull smirk at Yera and Nami.

He leaned on the counter bar at the coffee shop casually next to Yera before switched his glances from Yera to Nami.

He is wearing a grey suit with a white dress shirt inside. He left the shirt two unbottened on top, teasing the looker slightly with his manly collarbones and his broad shoulder. His eyes was forming to cute eyes smile when he offered them a playfull grin. He has a long nose followed by a pouty lips and a beautiful curl at the sides, and not to mentioned the jawline, high cheeks and how his chest looked so toned even under the suit.

'This guy issa look for life sake'. Nami thought admiring the guy infront of him.

"Drop the flirty damn yougurt, John". Yera said and pinched his left cheek, making the guy whined softly.

"Well, my babygirl still used food for cursing i see". Johnny teased with Yera's fingers still on his cheek pinching him. A small smirk formed at his lips. He wingled his eyebrows playfully.

Yera wished she could wiped off those stupid smirk, and that what she did. She pinched both of the guy's cheeks hard making a small smile formed at her lips. 'aw that's adorable'

The guy let out a small groan and managed to mumbled some squeezed words, "l'll-kwill u fwat ca-ke"

Yera chuckled lightly seeing Johnny cute squishy face cursed at her adorablely.

"wait-WHAT the holy mother fucking world is thus, who is this flirty sexy dude?".

A sudden 'almost' yell behind them shooking a nearby people at the cafe and both of them flinched and look at Nami who like a confused legend.

Yera bit her lips before muttered a word. "Ouh, this is-" Yera's words been cut out with one finger shut her up before she could said any.

"shh.. I can handle this babe, I'm Johnny Seo and bet we'll be seeing each other in the future more, sunshine". Johnny finished with his sweet smile that reaches his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Help images ♡ :

'I could watch you for hours, honey'~Johnny~

~Johnny~