Chapter 29

Violet POV

I'm so fucking sick of this hospital, I'm so sick of being a cripple and I'm sick of Bones having to care for me. When he told me last night he wanted to get me out of here for the day I was excited, but then I realised he's still doing a lot of things for me I should do myself. Instead of taking my clothes off to touch me, kiss me, have sex with me, he bathed me. It's so humiliating, I'm not his sexy girlfriend I'm his burden, his patient. I'm trying my best to laugh and smile so he doesn't see it, but fuck I hate this. Maybe death would've been the better option.

"Where are we going? Can you tell me now?" I ask trying to sound upbeat. It's nice to see Matt again, besides Bones and Mick I've only seen Erica and that was brief because Underling decided to see if he could "break me". Stupid little trainee fuck, if he knew who I really am and who my dad was he wouldn't have tried and then I wouldn't have made him leave the room with a wet patch on his pants from pissing himself, little asshole.

"It's a surprise Vi." Bones smirks. I just want to go home, really I want to drift off to my happy place and never come back. I guess that's not an option though so really I just want to be in my house, having sex with Bones, being normal. But I can still drift to my happy place now and then to check in on my mom and walk along the beach with her.

"Vi, we're here, wake up babe." Bones voice pulls me from my happy place and I look around outside the SUV

"The beach?" I ask as I look out at the water

"You were always happiest here so I figured a day at the beach would be good." He says as he climbs out.

"I don't think my wheelchair will roll on the sand too well." I reply, I won't feel the sand between my toes either.

"Well I guess I'll just have to keep that hot body pressed against me as I carry you." Bones smirks as he picks me up, he's so amazing, I would be sick of doing everything for me by now.

As Bones carries me across the parking lot and down onto the sand I wrap my arms around his shoulders and rest my head against him, at least I can feel the sun on my skin, that's something I missed.

"Violet, about time you showed up." At the sound of Needles voice I look up and realise most of the club is here, at the beach. All these huge heavily inked bikers are hanging out on the beach in ridiculously patterned shorts, barefoot, drinking beers. I laugh at the scene in front of me as Bones puts me down on a lounger.

"Violet, it's good to see you, I'm sorry we haven't been around the hospital but that Mick is a stubborn fuck." Bear says as he sits down beside me

"That he is." I laugh "I understand, the last thing we want after all this is over is your club going to jail for annihilating the Diablos."

"Well my whole club owes you for sacrificing yourself for us, so when you get out the hospital I want you to come to me, I have a proposition for you." Bear says as Matt comes over and hands him a beer.

"Sorry Violet, Bones said you can't have beer cos of your meds, but we'll make it up to you when you come to the bar." Matt says as he hands me a soda. There goes nurse Bones again.

"Why the hell did Bones bring you to the beach in jeans? I've got some shorts in my bag, let me get them for you." Erica says walking over to us, she reaches in her bag and pulls out a pair of white shorts

"Crystal, come help me give her some cover to change." Erica says as she hands me the shorts, holy crap, am I actually getting the chance to dress myself? Crystal and Erica hold up towels around me while I slide my jeans down my legs, it's harder than it should be, but I can do it. I slip on the shorts and slide them up my legs, lie back and move then up over my ass and then fasten them