BlisterxMorrowseer(rape)

it was the middle of the war, blister was in heat, none of the sandwings she was paying to fuck her made her moan the way she wanted to. she decided the next time morrowseer showed up she was going to fuck him whether he wanted it or not, blister wanted to know morrowseer felt like, even tasted like. she would turn the night wing into her bitch if need be. so she planed it and on the day of morrowseers next visit, it was all she could do to rub herself. when the night wing walked in, alone thinking he could handle one lowly sandwing blister smiled and she motioned to the guards to close and lock the doors

"what's going on sandwing" morrowseer snarled

"i'm going to fuck you"

"no, you...." before morrowseer could finish his sentence he was gagged by one of the guards with a gag that forced his mouth to be open

the guards then pinned him to the floor, immobilizing him completely, and leaving him completely exposed. blister walked over, starting to drip cum in anticipation. morrowseer wasn't hard yet he was scared, for the first time in his life, he was scared about blister was going to do. 

when blister got to morrowseer she started to rub her clit against morrowseers sheath.

"come on now, be a good bitch and get hard for me."

after only a few moments of blister rubbing herself against him morrowseers dick slid out of its sheath, and blister took it in her mouth and started to caress it with her tongue. she could feel it getting harder and she could hear morrowseers half whimpers half moans as she was sucking him. she felt him get harder and harder until he was fully erect, she kept going, she wanted to taste morrowseers seed. eventually, morrowseer couldn't fight it anymore and came into blisters mouth. some splashed back on morrowseers area and blister eagerly lapped it up. 

blister then hovered her pussy over the tip of morrowseers dick " I will only continue if you beg"

"please fuck me into submission blister, make me your bitch"

"oh I already have." blister said caressing morrowseers face with a talon before plunging morrowseers dick into her depths and started humping him, she was moaning loudly, but morrowseer had started to cry. he didn't want this, he wasn't turned on, but eventually, primal need took over and he started moaning too.

"give me dragonets morrowseer, I will only stop when you do." blister said as she came making it easier for her to hump the still immobilized morrowseer

morrowseer shoot his seed into blisters depths after 10 more minutes of trying to hold it, hoping the sandwing princess would tire and get off him, but the pressure was too great, and he moaned loudly when he orgasmed. blister then stuck her pussy over morrowseers forced open mouth.

"clean me, and I'll clean you." blister said as she started to play with his dick and ass hole, thinking she'll have to find a way to ravage it

morrowseer just wanting this to end started to clean blisters pussy, while she cleaned his dick, both caressing each other with their tongues when they were done and the gag was removed and morrowseers dick sheathed, 

"don't tell anyone about this, and you'll come whenever I call for you, or I will have you kidnapped and locked in a sex dungeon where I can ravage you all day and night if I please"

"yes ma'am" morrowseer meekly said

"now let's talk about the war, so your guards don't think anything when you walk out of here. need to get your scared little head thinking about something else"

blister then led him over to the war council table and started to converse with him about progress while playing his ass hole.