blisterseer part 2(rape lemon)

morrowseer was walking back to his room after being summoned by battlewinner, it had only been 3 days since blister raped him, but his dick was still sore in its sheath. this summons was unexpected. what was even more unexpected and horrifying to morrowseer was that his station was being moved to blisters stronghold. morrowseer quietly whimpered knowing full well what that meant. but orders are orders so he packed his few belongings and left for blisters stronghold.

"ah morrowseer, favorite toy." blister said as morrowseer landed

"is there anything you need your majesty?" morrowseer asked bowing slightly, hoping submissiveness would get him out of getting raped again

"yes there is." blister said taking morrowseers bag and giving it to one of her guards

"what do you require of me, your majesty"

"you will call me daddy from here on out. is that understood?" blister asked as she started to caress morrowseers cheek with a talon

"yes daddy" morrowseer answered

"good now come on, I need to fuck something again" blister said as she started to pull morrowseer inside

blister led morrowseer to her bedroom where she then had guards lock him to her bed on his back, leaving him exposed, the same gag from before was locked in his mouth.  leaving it open and exposed to whatever blister wanted to do. blister the stood between morrowseers hind legs looking at his sheath.

"come on, get hard for daddy." blister said as she started to rub morrowseers sheath with a talon, working it in small circular motions. morrowseer was whimpering trying to pull his hind legs in to protect himself, but it was pointless. soon enough his dick slid out of its sheath, then blister started to give him a talonjob. 

"I think I'll be sleepy after this, and with you, on my bed, I'll have no choice but to sleep on you, dick still in me or not." blister said smiling as morrowseers dick got a little harder

morrowseer just whimpered still fighting to try and not get hard. blister was just smiling the whole time, as she rubbed his dick. 

"Beg me to suck you morrowseer, beg me and this can be done sooner" blister cooed 

morrowseer managed to beg blister to suck him from behind his gag. blister eagerly complied smiling, before taking his dick in her mouth and starting to bob up and down on it. wrapping her tongue around it, and getting it wet. she didn't stop until morrowseer reluctantly orgasmed into her mouth. blister must've orgasmed at some point because her pussy was soaked with cum, and morrowseer could feel it dripping on and in his ass hole. he whimpered at the uncomfortable feeling of cum in his ass.

"don't worry my little bitch, I'll be done soon" blister cooed as she plunged onto morrowseers dick, causing him to scream more than blister. 

it was at this point morrowseer started to cry as blister humped him, he let his body go limp, knowing at this point it was hopeless to fight it when he felt his orgasm come, he just let it go.  blister was moaning the whole time. when blister was finally done, she just laid down on top of morrowseer using her tail to stroke the insides of morrowseers thighs to keep his dick hard. 

"you better be hard when I wake up, because you won't like what I'll do to you." blister said smirking as she drifted off to sleep on top of morrowseer with his still fully erect in her.

morrowseer just kept thinking of things that turned him on as he cried himself to sleep.