scrollet(scrollwriter(oc)x queen scarlet)

scrollwriter walked into the skywing palace, he had taken some time to decide if he wanted to offer his magic in the war effort or not. and after much consideration, he decided he did. not to mention his future-seeing powers would help too. he chose the skywings because he felt they could properly protect his home, the rainforest should any other tribe get any ideas. when scrollwriter entered the large golden throne room, he was in awe, then he saw queen scarlet and was in instant love. he could tell scarlet felt the same the moment they made eye contact. 

scrollwriter bowed "your majesty, I have come to offer my services as an animus dragon"

"how thrilling, we can end this war so much quicker. but first" Scarlet said as her pussy started to get a little puffy

     scrollwriter smiled as he knew what the queen wanted and he wanted it too because he was trying to hide his massive erection with his tail. scarlet then came off of her throne and went up to scrollwriter

"shall we continue our talks somewhere more private" Scarlet said as she tugged gently on his chin towards the door

"of course your majesty"

      Scarlet led scrollwriter to her bedchamber and laid down on her bed. she left her hind legs spread to allow scrollwriter access. scrollwriter then enchanted his already massive cock to double in size and cause no pain to scarlet as he walked up to her. scarlet was started to dribble precum just at the sight of scrollwriters now massive erect cock. 

     scrollwriter started to lick scarlets wet puffy pussy, causing scarlet to moan and shove her pussy into scrollwriters snout. scrollwriter only gently forced the queen back onto the bed and continued to lick her pussy. after another minute of licking, scrollwriter started to plunge scarlets pussy with his tongue, causing scarlet to moan louder and louder until she orgasmed.

"I ate you out so it's only fair you suck my cock." scrollwriter said as he finished licking up scarlets orgasm then repositioned himself so the tip of his cock was right above scarlets mouth.

     scarlet eagerly took what little of scrollwriters cock that could fit in her mouth in and wrapped her tongue around it, starting to bob her head causing scrollwriter to moan. scarlet only went faster wanting to taste the seed of such a massive animus. scrollwriter moaned louder and louder until finally orgasming into scarlets mouth. scrollwriter then pulled his cock from scarlets mouth put the tip right at her asshole. scrollwriter waited only long enough for scarlet to see before he plunged into her ass hole, and started to thrust in and out, his massive cock ravaging her asshole, causing no pain, but dealing all the damage, because scrollwriter wanted all others to know scarlet was his. scarlet at the start of this process was all whimpering and yelping, but it soon turned to moans of pleasure, as she orgasmed, covering scrollwriters belly with her cum. scrollwriter only stopped once he had filled scarlets ass hole with his seed then he quickly pulled out and laid next to scarlet and used his magic to send the cum that was still on him into scarlets mouth. she eagerly swallowed it all. they then cuddled each other having fallen in love and fell asleep.