Chapter 2

After a while of cleaning, midoriya remembered that he had to take his testosterone shot.

One problem tho.
He didn't have anywhere to take it.
He usually takes them in the bathrooms at the school. But he can't really do that today, as the amount of people around, and in the bathrooms could make it so someone saw him, whitch he didn't want to happen.
He continued to think before he got it.
Recovery girl!.
He could go to her office, as she knew about him being transgender.
He quickly rushed over to his backpack, and put his testosterone in his hoodie pocket, before he started to walk to recovery girls office.
"hey deku!".
Midoriya turned around to be met with a cheerful uraraka. "o-oh hey uraraka" he replied "where are you going?, our class is in the other direction" "w-well y-you see... I-i u-um, I n-need to get s-some pain medication!" he replied shakily. Though uraraka didn't seem convinced, she replied with a short ok and told him to be back soon.
He sighed heavily before he continued to walk towards recovery girls office.
"good evening midoriya, what can I help you with?" "w-well u-um, I n-need to take my t-testosterone shot" he timidly replied "oh, let me guess you can't take them in the bathrooms because of the clean up?" she asked "y-yeah" he replied "okay then, and midoriya, I would like that you come to my office when you need to take them, if you do that, it'll also be easier to monitor how often and how many you need to take" she said "okay I'll be sure to do that from now on", she replied with a good before saying that he should take the shot.
He pulled his hoodie up a bit he also pulled his pants down a bit so he could put the needle in his hip.
After he threw the needle in the trash. As he was about to leave recovery girl suddenly called his name.
"yeah?" he replied "well I have some good news, you'll be able to get top surgery when you're 17" she said. Midoriya looked at her shocked before saying "really!, that's in 1 and a half years!!". Recovery girl chuckled at the boys silliness, before saying that she'd be sure to update him if she got any updates and told him that he could go.
Midoriya said his goodbyes before walking out of the office.
Though As he walked out he turned around only to be met with tsu, uraraka, and mina looking at him.
"h-hey g-guys" he said timidly. "hey deku!, where you been!, aizawa asked us to go looking for you!" uraraka said. "sorry, recovery girl had to look for the pain medication" midoriya replied.
"ooohhhh, but come on!, we need to get done cleaning or we wont get any dinner!" uraraka said before grabbing midoriya's wrist and dragging him back to the class.
_

_____________________________________
Hey guys!!
I know I said I'd update once a week but i have so many ideas for this story and I want to put them out (T^T)
So I've decided to update atleast once a week, but I may update a couple times a day sometimes! (^‿^✿)
Anyway see ya guys soon!!