Chapter 5

When everyone was done changing they were all paired up with who they were gonna fight against. And surprisingly, Bakugo and Midoriya ended up having to fight Iida and uraraka. Luckily the teams had some time to plan out some tactics. As the team's fought against eachother, Bakugo and Midoriya planned their tactic for the fight. And of course they brainstormed what Iida's and Uraraka's plan could be, they eventually came up to the conclusion that they'd probably use Iida as a distraction wile Uraraka, would try to touch them so they would float, and there by immobilize them, and as a bonus they'd probably try to separate them to make it either.
But Bakugo and Midoriya also had a plan, they were gonna stay together and they decided to try go seporate Iida and Uraraka, and then gang up on either of them.
As it became the two teams turn, they said good luck to eachother, before they went their separate ways.
As Bakugou and Midoriya made their way to the arena, Bakugou noticed that Midoriya looked like he was in pain, he decided not to ask him about it right now, so he put it in the back of his mind as he continues to walk along side Midoriya.
When All might called the signal for them to start the traing, Izuku turned to face Bakugou before saying, "should we go looking for them, or should we wait?" Bakugou replied with "well, with how our tactic is, it would be easier to go looking for them" "yeah I agree" Midoriya quickly replied as Bakugou had stated running, Izuku quickly followed suit.

______________________________________
Holy shit, sorry this took so long to get out, and that it's so short ^^;;
I'll try to get the rest out as quickly as possible, but my classes just cranked up in hardness so it's a bit hard for me to write as I also work for up to 10 hours 4-5 times a week ^^;;;
But I'll try!!
In the meantime be sure to tell me what you think, and if you Have any ideas for the upcoming chapters be sure to tell me!! ^^