Prologue

Rohini Apartments,At Hyderabad Outskirts

Siri : Avi, You are exactly behaving like my Father?

Avinash : May be You also behaving like your mother that why you are also feeling that I am behaving like your Father

Siri : Don't talk about my Mother like that!!

Avinash : I will talk like that only. What you will do?

Siri : Do you know,You said that you don't want wife like your mother but You want like that wife only who serve you 24 Hrs.

Avinash : Your Problem is You always see Your father behaviour in Everyman that why You are saying now that I am behaving like your Father.Now,I am going out think whatever you want to think.

Siri : Whatever problem will come all of Your men got out and will back to Home in drunken stage. All of You Rogues!!

Avinash : If I behave nicely with you I am Sweet heart for You,Now I am arguing with You,You are calling me Rogue.Actually My Mom is better than you atleast she Loves me not like you.

Siri became shock on heard this word from Avinash

Siri : So,You think I am not Loving You?

Avinash felt bad for saying like that

Avinash: Siri,I didn't mean that,In angry I said like that..

Siri : If you don't have that thought, Why it came out from your Mouth?

Avinash : No,Siri..Please Listen to me..

Siri : Fine,It is all Over between us.

What happened between Avinash and Siri? Why they are arguing like this?Will they will understand their Love on each other?

This is the Prologue,How is this?

I will continue this Story after Completion of My Story "Unconfessed Love".

Dedicated to SweetyTeja for asking this Story first to write ..

Special Dedication to Annujam for Helping me to write this Story.. Loves You..

Special Thanks to prabhapatturaja , DivyaMurali651 always Supports me in every Story.

Dedicated to

SweetyTeja

ambu1008

sweety_chitti

Annujam

prabhapatturaja

sharma_sonali

ShifaAnsari0

apurva_2

Love_Rutu

pabsusweety

shivaanimohan

NiaSharma0805

anushkashettyfan

PremaSubramaniam394

Rohiraps1450

nila_c423

priya_nishal

i_komalgarg

AnushkaKumar6

Please forgive me If I forgot anyone..

Thank You to all My Lovely Writers and Readers..

Loves You All..💕💕