Argument

After Some Days, On Evening

Avinash playing with Baby.

On that time, Siri booking Flight tickets to Mumbai

Avinash saw this and asked Siri

Avinash : Flight Tickets for whom?

Siri : Who else, It is for me only..I said about Painting Exhibition in Mumbai is there on Saturday..

I said about Painting Exhibition in Mumbai is there on Saturday

Aviansh : When?

Siri : Day after Tomorrow.

Avinash : What? You didn't said this to me Before.

Siri : I already said to you Last month, I have to go to Painting Exhibition to Mumbai.You also said Yes, Right?

Avinash : That was Last month, On that time Situation is different. Now we have to take care of Baby, Right?

 Now we have to take care of Baby, Right?

Siri : It is Important to me, Avi..I Have to go.

Avinash : But You said that Exhibition is on Saturday, What you will do on going before 4days?

Siri : I have to arrange things for Competition..

Aviansh : Fine, Cancel those Tickets.Divya will come on Thursday, Right? After giving her Baby to her, We will both go together on Friday.

Siri : No need, you be here and take care of Baby. After Divya came, you give Baby to her.

Avinash : So, Leaving my Business, I have to take care of him? I can't take care of him without you.

Siri : What is need of me to be with him? He likes you only,Right?

Avinash : What do you mean?

Siri : Yes, You only changing Dappers to him, You only giving bath to him, You only feeding milk to him, You only wearing clothes to him..And He is also playing with you only, He is very attached you now. Then What is need of me to him?

 Then What is need of me to him?