Siri Doubts

At Siri's House

When Siri thinking about Avinash, She heard loud shouts of her Parents and Came out from her room

Shekar : How can You said Yes to them?

Suchitra : What is wrong If I said Yes to them?

Siri asked them

Siri : Nanna, What happened?

Shekar : Ask your Amma.She went to One Movie Audition for one Vamp Character, they liked her and now she will going to do that Vamp Character.

She went to One Movie Audition for one Vamp Character, they liked her and now she will going to do that Vamp Character

Suchitra replied to Shekar angrily.

Suchitra : That is not small Movie, It is very Budget Movie. The Actress who already selected to that role met with accident so they approached on seeing my Photos.They liked my Acting and they selected me.

Shekar : So You will do that Vamp Character?

Suchitra : You Problem was not about that Character, You had Some Problem with Movie Production so you are stopping me to do that.

Shekar : What is the need to act in that Movie?

Suchitra : Then What I have to do. I asked you to give money for my Yoga School, you didn't agree for that.When My dream of doing acting came to me For that also you are stopping me now.You know I Have in Interest in acting.When we loving each other you said that you will encourage me for doing acting,After Marriage you stopped me for showing some stupid reasons, then Siri born you said to take care of her.But you became Big Director, I am What? Director's Wife that's it. Now My Dream came to me, Here also you are stopping me.

Shekar : Suchi, I am not saying not to act, Why you want to act such a waste Character, You can deserve better Roles than this.

Suchitra : Shut up!! Shekar, With those movies you earned all these Properties, Now I want to go into that,
Suddenly all these things became waste to you?

Shekar : What is less in your life? I gave you all money, luxury everything to you..

Suchitra : In my life Everything is less to me, Don't ask me this Stupid Question again and again? Life long I have to do service to you?