Unexpected Guest

At Avinash, Siri Flat

Avinash opened the door and became shock and Confuse on seeing the person along with Siri which was unexpected to him.

Siri stood carrying a Baby Boy with her..

Avinash : How?

Siri : What?

Avinash : I mean only one week it happened..How baby came now?

Siri : Did you lost your mind? How can anyone get baby within one week

Siri : Did you lost your mind? How can anyone get baby within one week..?

Avinash : Then Who is this Boy?

Avinash closer to that Baby Boy to observe him and said to Siri

Avinash : Hey, He is looking like Divya..Is he Divya's Son?

Siri : Not Bad, You found it very easy..Yes,He is Divya's Son..

Avinash : Why you bring him here?

Siri : In US, Divya's Husband met with accident, He is stable now.To see him Divya went to US.But this Boy don't have Passport.So, I said to Divya We both will take Care of him.

Avinash : What we?

Siri : Yes,We only..Till Divya came we have to take Care of him..

Avinash : How many days we have to take care of him?

Siri : I don't know, According to Situation, Divya will inform us?

Avinash : Does she don't have anyone here?

Siri : If anyone have, Why she will give his son to me?

Avinash : But How we do that? I don't know how to carry babies,You know right?

Siri : Learn, Avi..Learn..You said to me you have so many shades inside you,Let's show this shade too..

Avinash : Leave about me,You don't have any experience in this right? How you will take care of him?

Siri : I am Women, We Women will easily become mothers..It is our Speciality.

Avinash : God!!

Siri : You can pray to God later.First Go and bring this list for Baby..