Chapter two

Lucifer and Luke in the picture above

The day ended and I waited by the car for Lucifer and Luke. Luke came up to me first while Lucifer was practically eating Nathan's face.

I groaned and yelled,"Lucifer come on we don't have all day. I don't wanna lose another shirt." He sighed and whispered into Nathan's ear and kissed his cheek before getting in the car.

I climbed in the driver's seat and buckled up. My phone went off and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey dude!" Andrew said.

"Hey guys what's up!" I said started ths car. They started telling me about how the agency said the twins can have another shot. I looked back at my brothers and said goodbye hanging up.

"So who was that, your model agency?" Luke asked.

"No it was Andrew. You guys have another shot. Please don't mess it up." I said as I drove to the agency. Lucifer rolled his eyes.

Luke whispered something into Lucifers ear and they both blushed and drooled a bit. I got kinda jealous. What if there wanting to see some of the other guys shirtless.

I gripped the wheel tighter and kept driving till we parked in parking space that's reserved for me. I looked back at the twins who were still drooling.

"Ok you guys we're here. Please control yourselves." I said snapping them out of there trance. They had a bright, adorable blushes on there faces. I exited the car and locked it once the twins got out.

We walked into the agency and were greeted by my agent  Jessie. "Hey, there they are come on you guys." She said her pink hair was up in a bun and her blue eyes sparkled. I smiled as we walked over to her.

She gave me a hug and huges the twins. Luke hugged back and Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Ok you guys let's get you guys  ready for the pictures. Oh and James you can do tomorrow's shoot today if you want." Jessie said and I nodded heading over to the stylist.

"Hey Misty let's get this over with." I said. I finished the shoot in thirty minutes. I looked out the window to see the twins whith there noses bleeding. I looked around and saw Andrew and his brother only in really skinny skinny jeans.

I got my original clothes on and Jessie told me the boys didn't make it again. I sighed and lead the boys outside to the car.

"We're sorry James." Luke said, sadness in his voice.

"No its fine you guys. I honestly kinda hoped this would happen. I don't want you to get bombarded by fans." I said.

Lucifer kinda growled saying, "Are you saying were incapable of taking care of ourselves! We're not little kids anymore James!" He yelled and ran off. His necklace fell off in the process.

"Lucifer! Wait!" I yelled running after him only to lose him. I fell to my knees as Luke came up behind me and handed me the touros necklace that had Lucifers name on it. I took it and put it on next to my pices one.