Chapter Five

I picked up the remote and tried to find something to watch. It was hard to focus with the twins making out right beside me. I glared in there direction and they stopped and smirked at me. Lucifer had the biggest smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued looking.

I found a movie and put it on and leaned back. The twins both put their heads in my lap and watched. I smiled and pet them and they fell asleep. I watched for a few more minutes before i finally fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing and i picked it up to see our parents calling. I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Hello." I said.

"Hey James." My moms voice came over the line and made me smile. Then she told me that they were about 5 minutes away. I hung up after saying goodbye and Lucifer was up.

"Who was that?"

"Mom, there on there way home."

"Really! You better not be joking."

"Im not."

He jumped up from the couch excited to see our parents after a year and a half trip and he began cleaning. Luke got up after i told him and started cleaning the house with the same amount of energy and i smiled. I cleaned up as well and waited by the door.

It opened showing my mom with a shocked expression and my dad with a serious one Lucifer and luke hug mom and i do to and our mom hugs back.

I looked at my dad and extended my hand for a handshake and he smiled and takes my hand and pulls me into a hug and i hug back.

We sat around talking about everything going off leaving the fact that Lucifer Luke and me are together and my mom seemed a bit off than she was last time i saw her.