Chapter six

I noticed how off my mom seemed and how my dad kinda glared at her. I was worried at how they were acting. I'd have to talk to them about it later.

Lucifer and Luke seemed not to notice. They were just happy to see our parents again. I smile at there happiness and when they went to go to bed i looked at my parents with a serious look.

My mom seemed confused a but and my dad held the serious gaze. "Whats going on? I've seen the looks you guys gave eatchother." I said worried and a bit scared.

"Nothing James. We're fine" my mother said with her famous sweet smile that always calms me down, well part of it anyway it seemed to be missing her happiness behind it.

I nod a bit and my dad seemed to be mad and my mom for saying what she did and i disised to go to bed. I told them goodnight and went to bed.

I didn't sleep well i couldn't. The thought of everything that could be going on. I went down stairs and got something to eat and i could have swore i heard my parents fighting, they hardly ever fight. I wanted to go check it out but something inside me told me no.

I made breakfast and woke luke and Lucifer up and got them breakfast and then called for my parents and they came in and looked kinda mad at each other.

I ignored it and gave them breakfast. "Sweetheart, you shouldn't have done this we should be making you breakfast." My mother said. I smiles and shook my head and sat down to eat.

My parents sat down and luke and Lucifer seemed happy. I love it when there happy they seem to glow and be a beacon for happiness and everyone else is happy. Even mom and dad were smiling and laughing at there jokes.

I smile but i felt this tension between my parents eating me up inside. I've kept the hope in luke and Lucifer alive. They always doubt if mom and dad are coming home or safe and i have to tell them there fine and coming home.

The whole day went and i still didn't feel right about the whole situation.