|11| Morning Sickness

Shivaay and Annika are heading towards the dining room for breakfast when the fragrance of ghee hit their nose. Shivaay immediately feels nauseatic while Annika gets hungrier with that smell.

"I don't think I want to eat that today!" Shivaay left and dashed straight into the bathroom, to throw up.

Annika gets worried and rushed behind him. For the past few days, he has been throwing up each time there's ghee in their meal. After finally convincing Shivaay to go to the doctor, they found that everything was fine with him.

"I really don't understand what's happening with you!" Annika sighed a few days later when she found him throwing up again.

"Even me. This only happens when you're around and I'm home!" Shivaay cringed.

"Offo! Why didn't I sense it earlier!" Dadi who just came in blurted out.

"Sense what Dadi?" Annika asked.

"That you're pregnant and he's going through all the sickness because of it!" Dadi exclaimed.

"Huh? But is that even possible? I mean, my pregnancy is possible but him throwing up like this?"

"Even your Dada Ji had to go through the morning sickness when I was pregnant. Just check and see!"

Turns out, Dadi was right! Annika was indeed pregnant and Shivaay was going through all the sickness! They were truly partners of equal in all aspects! Takkar ki Jodi!