|47|

"Shivaay, what reminds you of me?"

"Huh?" Shivaay asked confused as they snuggle close under the light of a thousand stars.

"You see, whenever I see something blue, it reminds me of you; of your beautiful eyes! And also how you look at me with love with those pretty eyes of yours. And it reminds me how lucky I am to have you in my life!" Annika smiled.

Shivaay, without turning to look at her kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Answer me, na!" Annika exasperated after seeing him being silent for some time.

"To be honest, nothing reminds me of you!"

Annika's eyes sprang open right away and she got up to sit while Shivaay was still laying down, but looked at her in surprise.

"You know, this was expected from you. You just ruined this whole mood. You could have at least lied that the moon reminds me of you or the stars or even your bitter, black espresso! But no! Honesty is the best policy, right? So nothing reminds you of me! Great! Just great!" She scoffed and crossed her hands on her frame.

"Annika, nothing reminds me of you because you're the only thing that's constantly there in my mind! I don't need to look at something for me to be reminded of you. You never and will never leave my mind, so how can I possibly be having something to remind me of you? You tell me?"

Annika who was now in the verge of tears said nothing but leaned closer into his lips.

"I love you!" She whispered as they broke from the kiss.

"I love you more!" Shivaay exhaled.

Annika leaned closer, letting their nose to touch and smiled.

"I can't agree more!"