Chapter 8

Kilana had been working nonstop for the past few weeks. Once word got out that she was the name behind Trey Songz style transformation and current endorsements , she started to receive an abundance of new client referrals from both celebrities and athletes. She was finally back in LA after being away for 3 weeks dealing with new client consultations.

Kilana was so happy to be back in LA . Her cousin Bree had picked her up from LAX and they were now at The Coffee Company .

"And I'll have the chocolate chip waffles topped with fresh strawberries , potatoes O'Brien and chicken sausage, thank you " Kilana smiled, passing her menu back to the waiter.

They placed their orders and were now laughing and catching up over what had been going on in their lives in the last few weeks.

"He asked you for what ?" Lana laughed ,nearly spitting out her water .

" yes this negro had the nerve to ask me for nudes, ain't even asked me on a proper date but want nudes, this LA dating scene is trash" Bree ranted.

"I agree sis , I was really routing for Ty." Kilana replied, acting fake disappointed

"Oh my gawddd , I swear I dreamed about these waffles and mimosas on the whole flight here" Kilana sang, dancing in her seat while chewing her food.

"Mhmm bet skinny minnie, working abroad got you looking all snatched in all the right places hoe let me find out

"Mhmm bet skinny minnie, working abroad got you looking all snatched in all the right places hoe let me find out ."  Bree teased pouring warm syrup over her waffle .

"Girl these new clients have been running me low, I've honestly been so on the go lately that I've barely had time to really sit back and indulge like this. A bitch was on meal prep mode forreal."

"First off let me say that I'm happy yo black ass is home. yo bourgeois ass daughter and her Whole Foods organic food eating ,Perrier sparkling water drinking , I don't wash my own clothes they get dry cleaned ass  was about to have me filing bankruptcy." Bree joked, filling up her glass with another mimosa

"Don't even try to play my baby like that B", plus you the one that turned her on to that junk we was fine shopping at Trader Joe's  and Ralph's til you came along" Kilana defended , taking up for her daughter.

"I'm kidding you know Navy is my heart" Bree chuckled.

"I can't wait to see my big baby I might have to pick her up early from school, surprise her with a girls day" Kilana gushed , thinking about how much she missed her daughter while she was away.

"Girl who is blowing up your phone" Bree asked , curious as to why Lana's phone had been going off since she picked her up from the airport .

"It's a group text for Team
Songz , Tremaine is having a meeting this afternoon" Lana replied opening the text thread to see that they were all confirming that they'd be in attendance. She replied saying that She wouldn't be able to make it but her assistant would be in attendance just to get a rise out of Tremaine since she had kind of been purposely ignoring his text lately .

Not even a minute after Kilana sent the text she received a separate text from Tremaine

"Who you over there rolling your eyes at ?" Bree asked .

"Nobody, it's just Tremaine " Kilana replied ,smacking her teeth.

"Hmmm, care to share ?" Bree asked raising her eyebrows questionably.

"So i didn't get the opportunity to tell you about what went downnnn before I left for NY ." Lana smirked , taking a sip of mimosa.

"Well spill the tea then sis, you got my undivided" bree squealed excitedly , pulling her chair up closer to the table clasping her hands together.

Kilana told her about how she fell asleep in Tremaine's bed and woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare she had about Kari .

" have you had any other weird dreams about Erik ?" Bree sincerely asked , concern written all over her face.

"No that's the strange part , that's the only time I've ever dreamed about him and Bree it felt so real" Lana sighed,  feeling herself become emotional all over again

"I think you should try to look for him again lana, obviously that dream was a sign" Bree whispered.

"I don't think I'm ready for that" Kilana replied reluctantly.

"Well Navy is getting older and sooner or later she's gonna start asking questions" Bree preached, taking another sip of mimosa

"Now on to lighter news, so you telling me you woke up the next morning on top of a half naked fine ass rich man and nothing popped off? I mean not even after he practically eye fucked you and hit you with the 'good morning beautiful' " Bree said , looking at me from across the table in disbelief .

"Well if you shut the hell up and stop interrupting , I can get to the hot tea nigga" Lana sassed , being sure to roll her eyes and neck before continuing.

She went on to tell her about the restroom encounter and how when she tried to leave he grabbed her up , and kissed her.

"Girl The way he was kissing and feeling all over my body I swear It felt like an out of body experience , I couldn't believe the sh*t was happening girl . And when he scooped my thick ass up like I was a rag doll, it was a wrap I was ready to risk it all , like fuck this job fuck these clothes laid out all over your bed " Kilana sighed , feeling a shiver come up her spine just thinking about the shit.

"Sound like you was hella invested sis, and you got hella willpower because I don't think I could of held out" Bree said , shaking her head .

"He was trying to put his hands in my pants and then I remembered
that Charli hadn't waxed me in like 3 weeks bitch you shoulda seen how fast I jumped off that dresser. You would of thought the house was on fire the way I grabbed my shit and dashed . I was not about to go out like that coochie lookin like chubaca sis . As soon as I hopped in my truck and sped off I called Charli to schedule a wax " Kilana chuckled reimagining how crazy she must've looked to him running out the house like that.