Cassian Blakely

Name: Cassian Blakely

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Face Claim: Will Jay

Personality:  Cassian is a Cinnamon roll. He's a bit shy and has a hard time talking to girls (idk why he's adorable), his mother always taught him to treat women with respect, never talk, never touch, never shame, and because of this he sees women as "untouchables", someone who is out of his reach, out of his league, and he never has the courage to really talk to them, let alone flirt with them. He's liked many girls, but from a distance and usually, in the end, the big, broad, manly macho guy gets her, meanwhile he, the best friend, is left in the dust to be a forever third wheel. He is very friendly and loves to laugh and joke around, and when it's just him and his friends, he can do exactly that. After you get to know him he can be very charismatic and a bit of a clown, but it definitely takes a while, and he only does it with the people he feels most comfortable with, because he's scared that once he opens up a bit, that people won't like it, and leave him.

Likes: Romance movies, cuddling, people that are easy to talk to, rehabilitation and release, Jenifer Lopez (she's like his idol😂), girls that have a cutest (Asian esc feel) girls, and girls that are tough on the outside and soft on the inside.

Dislikes: Horror movies, reptiles, bad boy cliches, cliches, modern art and music, sweets.

Fears: Heights, Snakes, spiders, illnesses.

Strengths: Compassionate, School Smart, Loyal, Acts Well Under Pressure, more in his roleplays.

Weaknesses: Not confident, "not manly", a tad shy, takes a while to warm up to people, is so well mannered he has a hard time standing up for himself and other people, afraid people will leave him thus causing him to be pretty clingy.

Secret: (this isn't for every roleplay and most roleplays won't even know about this) He killed his mother.

Backstory: When he was young his father left him and his mother (hence his separation anxiety), they had no idea where he was or what he was doing and still don't to this day. Since then his adolescent years were pretty normal up until his mother was diagnosed with a chronic illness (too lazy to think of one), and she was paralyzed from the waist down, after that his whole world took a turn for the worst.

Other: He's a huge fan of BTS.

Theme Song: "Gansta" by Will Jay & "Never Been In Love" by Will Jay.

Favorite Color: Bright Yellow & Peach ish pink. (no he is not Gay)

Favorite Qoute: "Manors Matter, Good Looks Are A Bonus, Humor Is A Must."

Appearance:

-------------------------------------------------------I will personally come after you if you damage his beautiful soul, I know he's just a character, but he's MY character, so back the eff off

I will personally come after you if you damage his beautiful soul, I know he's just a character, but he's MY character, so back the eff off.

-------------------------------------------------------I will personally come after you if you damage his beautiful soul, I know he's just a character, but he's MY character, so back the eff off

Decembra1998