Juniper Falsa

-leavesfromthevine

|Name| Juniper (Juni) Falsa
|Age| 18
|Gender| Female
|Sexuality| Bisexual
|Languages Spoken| Let's just say she's very educated and knows, a good number of languages. But she hardly ever speaks anything but English. Although, she can understand plenty.
|Face Claim|

|Scars/Piercings/Tattoos| None

None. No piercings, tattoo's, scars from past injuries. Nothing.

|Personality|
Juni is a very sweet girl, she can tend to be kind of quiet, but she is a very good listener. She's also mature in a normal aspect but tends to be childish over the smallest things. Once you get to know her, she's quite sweet and extraverted though that kind of depends on what kind of relationship you have with her. She can come off as clingy, but in all honesty, she just wants to be loved and included, in everything. She scares very easily and to some, she can seem a bit odd, but she's just reserved and needy.
She's very self-conscious about others feelings towards her, and wants to constantly feel love, be included, and have a tons of friends, so she's constantly trying to get love from other people, maybe so they can make up for the love she doesn't feel for herself? She just wants to feel secure, and safe, to have someone constant, someone that wont leave her.

|Likes| Friends, People, Love, Affection, Someone to protect her, consistency.

|Dislikes| Scary things, loud things, being excluded, being ignored, not feeling love, being disliked, dark places, not being able to hear, people keeping secrets from her, looked down on, viewed as odd. 

|Strengths| Kind, Good listener, friendly, loving, attentive, small, adorable, needy, doesn't care about who's parents are who's.

|Weaknesses| Unsure of herself and others feelings towards her, is always second guessing, afraid of nearly everything, needy.

|Hobbies| Reading, Writing, Making Friends.

|Backstory| She's just grown up wanting a lot of love. She was adopted as a child, so she's always been insecure about her original mothers love for her, "If she loved me, why did she leave? Am I not good enough?" are things she often thought as a child.Every since she was young she's felt a need to fill that gap, to feel live she never got from her real parents. So she's always been looking for somebody that can fill that gap, and is currently trying to fill it by being friends with everyone she can.

|Parents| She doesn't know her real mom.

|Relationship With Parents| Non existent.

|Allergies| None.

|Powers| Unknown. Since she doesn't know who her real mother is, she's unsure of what powers she might posses if she possesses any at all.

|Pets| None

|Other| Shes a smol cute bean that needs your OC's love.