Simon Christos (again)

Hey! Does this bean work? -leavesfromthevine

•Name•
Simon Christos
•Nicknames•
Simi
•Age•
16
•Gender•
Male
•Sexuality•
Homosexual
•Face Claim•
Josh Hewitt

•Personality• Simon isn't necessarily smart, but he does have a photographic memory, so he tends to be able to glide through life easier then others might

•Personality•
Simon isn't necessarily smart, but he does have a photographic memory, so he tends to be able to glide through life easier then others might.
Everything kind of comes easy to him, I mean, he's "smart", handsome, rich, AND witty. He's always popular and is quite the people pleaser, but in all honesty, he's kind of a stuck up twit. He doesn't like people, or socializing, but does it simply because it's more of a nuisance to him if people don't like him.
He doesn't really know what it's like to try hard and can be very very stubborn.
You want him to do the dishes? NAH. Apologize? NAH. Shift his morals? NAH. Say he loves you first? NAH. He's not going to do anything unless he wants to do it. Once he's decided something, there is absolutely no going back.
He's mostly quiet, and won't really talk unless spoken too, but when he does he puts on a very sweet but fake persona. To the world he kind of has this polite, kind, boy next door persona, but in reality he's very cold and pessimistic.
In a way he kind of has anger issues???? He's pretty much always upsetti spaghetti and passive-aggressive, but that's kind of the norm for him. If he's really angry at you, he'll just give you the cold shoulder, ignore you, or glare daggers from a distance, but that's as far as his anger ever gets.
The only time he's not always a grouchy kid is when he's in a relationship, then he's like a grouchy tsundere kid that has that iconic grumpy blushing face.
His passion is acting, besides his significant others, it's one of the only things he truly loves. Acting is the one skill he's had to work for and wasn't just handed to him, which has made him very attached to it. It's his baby, and no one can take it away from him. He does it every day of his life, so he's a natural.

•Likes•
- Being wealthy
- Feeling above people
- Dogs
- As least problems as possible
- Logic
- Cute boyfriends
- but also hot boyfriends
- Sweets (Adores them)
- Reading
-Writing
- Anime Dating Simulators (It's his guilty pleasure and the world will never know)
- His style

•Dislikes•
- Sports
- Talking
- Being caught
- Being called out on
- Not being understood
- Being looked down on
- Spiders
- Gaming

•Hobbies/Skills•
Acting! He's very very good at acting! It's one of his only passions in life and he puts a lot of time and energy into it. It comes naturally to him and he uses it on a day to day basis. He also has a photographic memory, so he can remember something from only seeing it once. This can be recipes, scripts, dance moves, whatever.

•Family•
His mother (Isabella Rossi) is Italian, and his father (Adonis Christos) is Greek. Together they had him and his sister (Gabriella) and later got divorced. Simon and Gabriella take turns staying at each parent's house. During the Summer Simon will stay with his Mom, and Gabby will stay with her dad, and then, they'll switch. Simon and Gabby go to the same school and have all the same friends, but they've never actually lived in the same house together, and they're not very close siblings.
His father is remarrying a girl that is much younger than him, and literally only 4 years older than Simon. He really likes her though, and is probably closer to her then he is his own mother, since she's a famous author and doesn't really spend time with her kid, he tends to go to his stepmother (Holly) for advice and affection.
His mother being a famous author, and his dad having a boyband history back in his day, their family is pretty well known, and very wealthy.

•Other•
He's hypoglycemic.
His stepmother Holly is actually already a character of mine.
Don't count on him to work out or do anything physically exerting.
-------

Also. This is his style. It's great.