Here I Come UA!

"(y/n)!!!" My older sister shouts my name but I couldn't hear her through my awesome lovely headphones.

My headphones and I have our own relationship

My headphones and I have our own relationship. I can't live a day without my headphones. I love music. It's my life. After a while of nibbling on my pancakes my sister yanks off my headphones.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"I have been calling your name for 5 minutes. Go grab your gloves, we are leaving in a bit so you can get to your stupid entrance exams," she said as she ran her fingers through her long rosy red hair. 

This is Peri the second oldest sister

This is Peri the second oldest sister. She is 20 and since she is the prettiest of us all she works for many modeling and acting agencies. She is kind but she does get upset about bad punctuation. She will get impatient if it is just 2 minutes late or so. Peri is the one who argues with the oldest one all the time.

"Already?!" I whine a little as I pout taking my headphones back and sit up from the kitchen table and finish my pancakes.

"(y/n) you are wonderful really but you really lack a sense of your surroundings." The eldest sister passes by with her black tea in hand and files in the other.

That's the eldest, Rue, she owns her own business who does major research and engineer for heroes

That's the eldest, Rue, she owns her own business who does major research and engineer for heroes. There are times she can be very grumpy and cold but she is still my loving sister. It just takes time to warm up to her. Give her time.

"Hurry the fuck up, please! If I am driving both of your lazy asses we need to leave now!"

That loud and familiar obnoxious voice was crispy clear to anyone's ears in this house.

This rambunctious girl is the third oldest

This rambunctious girl is the third oldest. This is Kiki, she works for a special unit at the police station. She usually isn't home. Well almost everyone isn't and as for my robotic father... Rue shut him off because as I got older I became more mature so there was no use for him anymore.

Kiki groans as she waits by the door angrily stomping her foot. I quickly ran back upstairs and down the halls to my room to grab my leather black gloves made out of a special metal so that they don't get ruined when I fight.

I jump from the third floor and run over to Peri and Kiki who were waiting for me by the front door. Rue waves farewell to us wishing me luck as we left the house. We settle into Kiki's black and blue car with Peri in the shotgun and I sat in the back. I felt my heart race as I watch the buildings and houses blur by the window as we drove through the streets. People and heroes equally passing by. I smile to myself as I grip tightly onto my headphones.

"Are you ready?" Peri asks as she applies her lipstick and fixes her hair in the mirror smirking back at me. I

I let out a laugh nervously smiling back at her.

"You know what?! Our little sis here is gonna beat all those bitches asses that everyone will go home and she will be the only one those fuckin school people will have to let her in!"

Kiki exclaims proudly with her snarky smile showing off her bright white teeth that shine in the sun.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! She's still young!" Peri pouts.

"Whatever bitch," Kiki retorts sticking her tongue out and pulls out a lollipop and sucks away.

Peri glares to Kiki but returns to fixing her makeup.

"You know you will have to walk home by yourself."

I nod to Peri who smiles at me. Soon enough we were in front of the busy school. People around my age with different physical appearance or had some kind of different quirk. I can't help but feel excited but somewhere in my stomach, I felt the nervous jitters came in. Peri and Kiki wish me luck as I left the car waving to them and they quickly drove off with a small cloud of smoke. I turn to face UA's entrance smiling softly to myself. I could hear my heart beat like a loud drum. I place my headphones around my neck as I walk through the entrance.

Here I come UA!

The next best hero is going to make her amazing entrance in life!

(This is my first BNHA x reader fanfic! Enjoy! This boy is so unappreciated sometimes! I love Sero! Don't argue or judge! Just.. read and support~)