Class 1-A [Part 1]

Today is the day...

It's my first day and this day will be a memorable one for my family. Being born into a quirkless family doesn't change anything about who I am. This is my first day at UA. I adjust my headphones around my neck as I leave the first button unbuttoned and left the tie loose around my collar as I get out of my sister's car.

"Have a great day lil sis!~ If anyone tries to do anything to you beat their ass!" Kiki shouts at me making me blush a little in surprise.

"Don't shout so loud!" I scold her as my cheeks grow warm from embarrassment. I hear people whispers and felt their eyes on us. Gods this is so stupid!

"Aww are you embarrassed?! Haha! Okay okay I'll see you at home later tonight so be safe," She says winking to me and she quickly drives off.

I sigh in relief as she drove off. I turn to face the school's enctrance and made my way towards the school. I felt my nerves get to me as I pass by. Before I was about to put on my headphones a voice calls out to me making me look over my shoulder to be face to face with a short girl of petite buil. Her eyes were large and round, their irises a warm brown and shoulder-length hair about the same color as her eyes. She runs up to me with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey! I saw you at the exams! Seems like you made it through as well!"

"Yeah, umm sorry I don't know your name."

"Eh?! Oh uh that's right! I am Ochaco Uraraka! But you can just all me Ochaco."

"Oh uh nice to meet you Ochaco, I am (y/n) Honoka," I say smiling back to her. I can't believe it this will be my first friend! And I didn't need to put that much effort into it!

Fuck yes!

Not too long after she and I began to conversate easily as we made our way to our class. Luckily, we had the same class so we helped each other get there. As we got closer to class 1- A we heard shouting but it calmed down. Not for long though. I made sure to mentally prepare for a lively class. Ochaco walks faster as we got closer to the door and opens it to be face to face with green fluffy hair that matched his eyes and small freckles on his cheeks. Once he turn to face her his cheeks quickly went pink.

Ochaco began to glow as her eyes grew wide in amazement and joy.

"You're the plain looking one!"

I bit my lips trying to hold back my laugh. Way to go Ochaco...

"You passed, just like Present Mic said!" She said as she lift her fists excitedly. "Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!"

The greenie's face grew red as he looks away flustered.

"Oh, well um, it was thanks to you going to speak with him directly that I uh...!"

Ochaco began to chant "Break!" as he spoke. For some reason, in my head, I feel like these two are cute but would be a very goofy couple. The green haired guy began to squirm hiding his face as Ochaco cheers him on more. To be honest a didn't feel bad for him. It's funny to watch him squirm.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at friends," A low deep voice from behind us said. We look behind to see a man with long black scruffy hair in a bright yellow sleeping bag.

I let out a small yelp as we stare down at the man laying on the floor.

"This is the hero course."

This scruffy human is our teacher?!

We quickly went to our seats and start off our class. I didn't listen most of the time because I usually procrastinate. I stare out the window at the clear blue sky as the bright sun allows sunlight shimmer through the window. I smile to myself as I place my hand in the sunlight enjoying the warm feeling it gave me.

"So go get changed into your P.E. uniforms and meet me outside."

Eh?

Wait...

What?!

Before I knew it we were all standing outside in our P.E. uniforms. I didn't put up all of my hair but I tied up a little bit as some (h/c) strands lay on my shoulder.

 I didn't put up all of my hair but I tied up a little bit as some (h/c) strands lay on my shoulder

(This is your hairstyle!)

I shift around a little nervous because Ochaco went to talk to the green haired guy and the other one with blue hair and glasses. His eyebrows look like harpoons.

"Hey! You there!" A familiar male's voice fills my ears. I felt my heart race as I look over to see a familiar tall male. He runs over to me waving with his wide smile on his face. I felt the butterflies in my stomach but I chose to ignore it.

"Hey, do you remember me?" He asks as he puts his hands on his waist.

"Of course I do silly. Hehe, but I never got your name," I say giggling to myself.

"Really?! I must have forgotton! Well I'm Sero, Sero Hanta, at your service!~" He says bowing to me playfully. I smile giggling a little more.

"You don't need to bow Sero. My names (y/n) Honoka."

"Cute name~ I like it! Especially your last name. Matches your headphones. You know... music and headphones."

I laugh more as he laughs along with me. Not too long after Aizawa came out and began to talk about what we were doing outside.

"We are going to be doing a quick skills test and..." He gaze became dark as he plasters a smile on his face. "If you fail you will be exploited from my class."

"EH?!" Everyone shouts in unison and in surprise.