Piercing😒//Lil Pump\\

Y/N

Y/n and gazzy were in a piercing store at the mall. Gazzy had bragged about getting a nose piercing these past two months. Y/n continued to reject but it was to the point where they ended up at the mall. Y/n was mad at him. He said only the nose but he got the ear rings two. It pissed y/n off. He was ruining his gorgeous face that she admires.

She sat with her legs crossed, arms crossed with a mad look on her face because she was. She watched as they finished putting on his left ear ring. He paid walking up to y/n.

"How it look ma?"

"Horrible" she said as she got up walking to the car. She didn't mean it she just hates that he never listens to her. She thought he looked cute but she hates stuff like this when it comes to his face. It was always a problem. Gazzy found it annoying but he understood, he would be mad if it were to be her getting anything on her face.

Once she got to the car she opened it getting in while she waited for Gazzy to drive her home. She didnt want to talk and it was very obvious that she didn't. Once Gazzy opened his door he got in slamming his car door. Y/n rolled her eyes looking at with a pissed look on her face. She moved her legs towards the door more..

Gazzy looked at her real quick before speeding 180. She didn't even care no more that face meant everything to her and she doesn't want to lose it by some wack tatts or piercings. Once they got home she immediately got out the car walking inside and slamming the door.

Gazzy sighed as he rushed inside. He had knew how much she hated the tatts he already had but he just made it worse by adding a piercing. Y/n wasn't gonna lie he still looked good as before. She just hated how he did things his way. Y/n was in their room on her phone doing whatever.

Gazzy came into the room n got on top of her throwing the phone on the ground.

"G-Gazzy what the fuck" she said as she tried to get out of underneath him. All he did was stare deeply into her eyes. She stopped squirting n looked at him. She fell for his trap. She wrapped her hands on his neck wrapping her legs around his waist. He pecked her lips.

"I-I'm sorry baby i know how much u hate me doing stuff with my face and doing shit my way. I ain't do it to get u pissed I do because i like em and when I was little I ain't ever got what a nigga wanted and now that I got Mula I use it to my advantage" Gazzy said beginning to suck on her neck. She moaned as she grabbed onto his hips. Loving the feeling of his mouth sucking on what's his.

She bit her lip as he undressed her. She tried to undress him but he stopped her.

"Nah baby girl this my apology" he said kissing and leaving hickeys trailing down to her womanhood. He sucked and marked her inner thighs. She groaned. She grabbed onto his head.

He sucked on her clit as y/n tried her best not to put him in a head loc with her thighs. She loudly moaned once she felt Gazzy began to lick around her. She played with his dreads as he devoured her. He licked her bundle of nerves making her deeply arch her back. He sticked his tongue into her as her moans filled the room. She loved the feeling of his tongue in her.

Gazzy ate her out like there was no tmr. Once she creamed she fastly knocked out.

"I love u Babygirl I promise u it ain't gon happen again" he said as he put her undies back on covering her short body. He cuddled her falling asleep with his face in between her boobs.