Studio Session💦 ~Ski Mask The Slump God~

Y/N💧

"Babe c'mon I want u to be there with me!" Stokeley whined as he tried convincing y/n to go to the studio with him. He was going to preview some songs that he was doing to drop with the album but he wanted y/n to hear "save me part 2" Austin was going to be there. Stokeley wanted y/n to go so he won't be bored or have girls around him like he usually does when he goes to the studio alone wit some of his friends. He would oftenly push them off to the point where he now wants y/n to be there with him.

"Fine" y/n smiled. He smiled big. He picked her up n spun her around she giggled as she digged her face in his neck. He was very big and tall compared to y/n. She was 4'11 and stokeley was around 5'8.

"Ight get changed" he said as he grabbed her thickness. She looked at him scrunching up her face.

"Nigga what for ?" She asked.

He looked at him for a cool minute she looked back but with some evil eyes.

"Fuck it" he mumbled.

"Ight let's go" he said as he interlocked their hands. Y/n smiled.

"Ight" she said as they walked to the car. Stokeley opened her door as she got in. He went to his side got in.

"Such a gentlemen" y/n said as they interlocked their hands again. As stokeley drove them to the studio he let go of her hand n put it on her thigh. She was wearing shorts so he had good  access to what he was about to do.

"Relax baby" he said as he looked at her real quick before looking back at the dark lonely road. He had one hand on the wheel while the other rubbed her inner thigh. It was dark and the roads were lonely. She would instantly get wet when she would look at him as he focused on the road. He looked sexy. He was soon fingering her as he drove trying his best to not look at what he was doing to her.

She laid back, clunching onto the car handle.

"D-Daddy!" She moaned, throwing her head back. She grabbed his hand trying to make him slow down because it was two much pleasure and she couldn't breathe but he was strong and continued to finger fuck her fast.

"S-stokeley" she breathed as she squeezed the car handle. Her legs began to shake as she began to grind against his arm, wanting to feel more friction.

"Ughhhh I-I'm cumming Daddy!" She moaned loudly.

"Shhhh baby relax and enjoy it" he said as he began to slow down his fingers. She was tight and stokeley loved it. He loved being the only person to be inside her. He took her virginity n he was more then happy.

Stokeley pulled out his fingers n licked them. While y/n tried to catch her breath with her eyes closed.

"You Ight Baby ?" Stokeley asked. She nodded.

She was started to fall asleep but she started thinking dirty. She takes off her seat belt n gets leans over to stokeley.

"Aye shawty fuck u doing!?" He asked moving a bit.

"Shhh Daddy just drive" y/n said as she made him look up at the road again. She pulled out his long, thickness. Her breath hitched. She stroke him a bit before putting his tip in her mouth. She sucked and played around with it with her tongue. He groaned as he swerved a bit. She put all of him in her mouth as she moaned, sending vibration down his staff. He grunted.