Lil Peeper🐣❤️ $Lil Peep$

Y/N💓🧸

It was a long 9 months. Gustav thought, but very happy and excited that his son was do today, at anytime so he paid close attention to his almost 3 year girlfriend. It was Gustav birthday and it made him and y/n even happier. It meant everything to Gustav, y/n new how much it meant to him. He was having a little mini twin. He told himself he would love and spoil him to death.

He promised to stop doing drugz, drinking and taking pills. It's been 4 months sober and he can continue. He will continue. He snapped back into reality when he heard his girl, y/n scream. Tracy and him immediately rushed to the nearest hospital.

"WE N-NEED HELP M-MY GIRLS IN LABOR !" Gustav yelled. They immediately rushed her into a room.

After waiting in the waiting room for 5 long minutes they finally told peep to go in there and hold her hand.

Lul peeper was coming !

She was screaming and yelling as she pushed with all her strength.

"BABY T-THIS HURTS!!!!!!" She cried.

"It's okay baby i promise. Just keep pushing !" He said.

"You got this babygirl !!" He said. He cleaned her sweat off her face and smiled telling her to push.

"I SEE THE HEAD ! WHEN I SAY PUSH U PUSH!" The doctor said.

He held up his fingers. He put one down then two then one and she pushed.

"ONE MORE PUSH AND ITS OUT" he said. Y/n pushed wit all her strength and soon heard a babies cry. After a minute she didn't hear it anymore. She was falling asleep to even noticed but stayed awake. Waiting for her baby to come into her arms. She heard crying again and the doctors walked in with her clean baby boy wrapped in a blanket.

"Welcome to the world Gustav jr y/l/n Ahr" she smiled kissing his little head. She looked at Gustav as he cried. He was a soft person. Y/n smiled as she gently gave Gustav his little mini him. He had his mommies big eyes. He had Gustav nose but had y/n cheeks.

After a while they took y/n and Gustav jr to their room so she can breastfeed him and for she can get cleaned up. The doctor said she will stay In for only two days then she will b able to go home. She couldn't have sex just yet because a body just came out of her so they had to wait for at least 2 weeks.

Gustav walked in seeing both his worlds asleep. He kissed y/n forehead.

"You did a great job princess" he smiled pecking her lips.

He walked to his lul peeper he smiled, he bend over and kissed his babies head. He saw his little boy smile which made him laugh a little but rlly killed him with happiness.

"ur gonna b awesome baby boy. I promise to take care of u. Always to protect u lil peeper" he said giggling at the name. Gustav Jr smiled big again making Gustav shed a tear.

"I love you lil mane" he giggled. He walked up to his girlfriend, kissing her lips.

"Blessed me with the biggest and bestest gift ever babygirl. All I needed for my birthday and will forever need. You and our son" he said kissing y/n cheek sitting down on the little couch next to her bed. He was spacing out and started to deeply think until he felt himself harden. He was dirty thinking about y/n and the things he would do to her. He groaned as he walked to the nearest restroom and waited until it was done.

He did himself real quick.

He walked out the bathroom and walked back to y/n room. He went to the other bathroom cuz he didn't wanna wake up y/n.

He laid down, already going to sleep.

"Baby" he heard y/n barley just waking up. He immediately got up.

"You alright baby ??" He asked, worried a bit.

"Y-Yeah just making sure ur still here" y/n said.

"Im staying here until u able to leave princess" he smiled pecking her lips. She smiled wrapping her hands on his face. He smiled beginning to wash y/n face wit kisses. Y/n giggled and she immediately covered her mouth, then they heard crying. She laughed.

"Go get him for me bebe" she smiled. He nodded going to pick up his twin. He loved the fact that he had a son on the same day as his birthday n shit. It made him die, as in die as overjoyed. Happiness over load. He appreciated life wayyyy more. He loved it when y/n came into it so he made sure he didn't fuck up or make the wrong move.

He hopes they grow old together and y/n hopes  the same thing.

~~

Once they got to their house Y/n immediately took a shower. Gustav stayed down wit the baby. He didn't let it go. Gustav Jr wouldn't and didn't cry. Gustav smiled seeing his mini him smile a little tiny bit. He loved being able to see it. Gus wondered if y/n seen him smile.

After a while of just being all over Gustav jr they finally went to bed. They put the baby in the crib that was installed in their room. It went to sleep instantly. Gustav took a quick shower. Once he got out he saw y/n knocked out. He smiled. He turned off the lights and let the babies light b on. He laid down and pulled her closer in. She cuddled his warm chest. He smiled kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight princess I love you" he whispered as he instantly fell asleep with his soon to be wife in his arms.

"I love you more bebe" she mumbled with a smile.